Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
New Photography company

COOLME56

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 7:16 am
I just took my kids (twins) to Aviva Rand in Flatbush- she was excellent! My kids came out stunning, even though they gave her a really hard time cooperating!
I heard about her from another friend of mine who lives in Flatbush- who said that she is like "one to go to" in the Brooklyn/Flatbush area. Getting very popular.
Her website is stunning-- www.avivarandphotography.com,
I think she does Sundays also but I heard it might be hard to get an appointment.
Anyway, I'll try to figure out how to post the pics from my kids (need to ask my husband how to scan them) but in the meantime, check out her site, its really good.

Mini Cookie

Post Tue, Sep 23 2008, 7:24 pm
Thanks for sharing! I happened to have dealt with her (not photography related) shes an amazing writer too, & she is a very honest, caring and talented person!!!

her website is http://www.avivarandphotography.com sorry but I tried your link and it wasnt working due to an extra ","

ESB

Post Tue, Sep 23 2008, 11:46 pm
Her sight is beautiful. Are those the prices? WOW!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art