Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
If you're familiar with monsey restaurants

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 10:03 am
I'm being in monsey today iyh. I'm looking for a restaurant to eat out with dh. Ideal would be delicious and not too noisy. Like if I want to have a nice eating out the next table won't be able to hear every word I say. But I also want delicious food.

amother
Eggplant

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 10:05 am
amother OP wrote:
I'm being in monsey today iyh. I'm looking for a restaurant to eat out with dh. Ideal would be delicious and not too noisy. Like if I want to have a nice eating out the next table won't be able to hear every word I say. But I also want delicious food.

Fireside plus ask to sit in the other room more beautiful and more private

amother
Sunflower

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 10:08 am
We like the food from Fireside best.
Peppercrust is more private, it has booths, but the food & service aren't the greatest.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 10:33 am
There’s a new place that opened called Churrasko. Went there before pesach and it was AMAZING! Ambience, food, service all 5 star.

They have a lot of different seating areas so you can choose where you wanna sit.

amother
Trillium

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:13 pm
Try Dolcetto, We love that place, It's has a very intimate vibe, and the food is great. When you make your reservation, ask for a corner seat, I believe they accomodate.

amother
Eggplant

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 1:15 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
Try Dolcetto, We love that place, It's has a very intimate vibe, and the food is great. When you make your reservation, ask for a corner seat, I believe they accomodate.

small place not so private
Also be aware very $$$$

amother
Navy

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 2:22 pm
RSVP is great. They have a few different areas so it endsd up being private. They aslo have private seats with a curtain if you spend a certain $$ or if you pay I think.

They are expensive but the vibe is amazing and the food is very upscale and good.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries