Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Clothes not fitting and I know why hard to get on track

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 10:18 am
Over the last 3 months I gained at least ten pounds or more. It’s a few reasons-I changed insurances and have to wait a while before I can get ozempic covered again, I have been off the shot over 2 months. I was also stress eating for a long time as well as pleasure eating. Even more so I was on a medication that’s notorious for weight gain but I really needed.

I’m going back to the endocrinologist soon and should be able to go back on the shot. I’m also finding an alternative to the medication with my doctor, there are other ones that may not cause so much weight gain. It isn’t just because of increased appetite, the med causes the metabolism to change. The eating part is hard. I’m not even eating so much lately. But I used to watch my carbs a lot and it sucks. I see it when my clothes don’t fit (many are now tight) and in photos. My husband doesn’t mind but I am having a lot of mixed feelings. Today I ate low carb friendly but with having pcos my body doesn’t do well with carbs. And I love them. And it stinks sometimes

BmoreBubby

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 5:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
Over the last 3 months I gained at least ten pounds or more. It’s a few reasons-I changed insurances and have to wait a while before I can get ozempic covered again, I have been off the shot over 2 months. I was also stress eating for a long time as well as pleasure eating. Even more so I was on a medication that’s notorious for weight gain but I really needed.

I’m going back to the endocrinologist soon and should be able to go back on the shot. I’m also finding an alternative to the medication with my doctor, there are other ones that may not cause so much weight gain. It isn’t just because of increased appetite, the med causes the metabolism to change. The eating part is hard. I’m not even eating so much lately. But I used to watch my carbs a lot and it sucks. I see it when my clothes don’t fit (many are now tight) and in photos. My husband doesn’t mind but I am having a lot of mixed feelings. Today I ate low carb friendly but with having pcos my body doesn’t do well with carbs. And I love them. And it stinks sometimes

I really feel for you, can totally relate. You might want to check out the food resources page at Torah Health.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise