Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Anyone looking to make major transformation in their life?

Shifra Schiff

Post Sat, May 04 2024, 11:41 pm
I'm looking for an accountability partner to do the ''miracle morning'' routine with. If you don't know what I'm talking about and you're interested in creating the life of your dreams, then please hop over to Amazon and purchase the book titled ''Miracle Morning'' by Hal Elrod. Whoever's interested please dm me. Thanks!

https://I.imgur.com/70TJrMv.png

https://miraclemorning.com/movie/

mp5

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 12:10 am
Shifra Schiff wrote:
I'm looking for an accountability partner to do the ''miracle morning'' routine with. If you don't know what I'm talking about and you're interested in creating the life of your dreams, then please hop over to Amazon and purchase the book titled ''Miracle Morning'' by Hal Elrod. Whoever's interested please dm me. Thanks!

https://I.imgur.com/70TJrMv.png

https://miraclemorning.com/movie/

I've done the "Miracle Morning" routine in the past and found it helpful, would consider doing it again. How do you envision the accountability partnership working on the practical level? I've never done that online before
(You can PM me or answer here, in case others are interested as well)

Shifra Schiff

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 12:11 pm
What I have in mind is a partnership to hold each other accountable to ensure that we really follow through even when it gets tough...What I envision is something like a text/email/phone call every day/week etc. Because ya know they say, ''a person is as rich as the average of his 5 closest friends''. The more people you have that align with your values the more likely you are to become that... Sunny Sunny Sunny

mudpies

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 5:52 am
Never heard of this before but it looks intriguing. Has anyone ever tried it as a mom of little kids? I'm very curious to hear more about it.

Shifra Schiff

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 4:37 pm
I think it depends more on what you are trying to accomplish than what our circumstances are. I started doing it and I have 2 little kids b''H, and while it's probably more challenging than if I'd be single..., I am grateful for the kids that I have, and I deserve to be a person even while my kids are growing up-both for me and for them...
But practically, the book was translated in 27 languages and also has various versions. There is one called ''Miracle Morning for Parents and Families''. Maybe that addresses your question...

mudpies

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 3:45 am
My question was more if it's something you can practically do when you have little kids around (ie they might wake up in the middle, etc).

Either way, I was curious about this, so I researched it a bit yesterday and tried it this morning! I cheated a bit, cuz I actually didn't have to get up on time this morning, so I got up regular time and did the SAVERS, but it was cool! I'd love to read the book (either the reg or the one specifically for parents and families) but I live in EY so it would take about a month until I actually get it. The website had enough info that I was able to try it out already today. I'm excited to try it again tomorrow! Thank you for posting about this!

dankbar

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 3:49 am
What is it about, I can't open link

mudpies

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 3:55 am
I don't know too much, haven't read the book, but from what I know it's basically a series of habits that people do consistently every morning which has made tremendous differences in their lives. The author had experiences (ex almost fatal car crash, losing his business and near bankruptcy, cancer with 10-30% chance of survival, etc) that were obviously very challenging and he used this method to help him get through in a positive way. After sharing about it, he realized that this method was helping so many ppl do incredible things and drastically improve their lives, so he wrote a book about it and apparently there are hundreds of thousands of people doing this across the world.

Does think link open for you? https://miraclemorning.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics