Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Find Your Cousins For the ordinary folk
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 7:27 pm
Ema of 5 wrote:
Asking again, cuz I really want to find relatives. Does anyone have Brazilai relatives?

I have barzilai relatives but he changed his name from eisen to barzilai my grandmothers brother in yerushalayim

amother
Tulip

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 7:29 pm
amother Cerise wrote:
I have barzilai relatives but he changed his name from eisen to barzilai my grandmothers brother in yerushalayim

My cousin married a barzilai they live in eretz Yisroel he’s probably in his seventies

amother
Ultramarine

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 7:33 pm
amother Stoneblue wrote:
I have an uncle Shain Rosh yeshiva in Adelphia. Related?

One of his daughters is my SIL!

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 7:45 pm
amother Cerise wrote:

Interesting….my barzilai family (I don’t know where they were from) changed their name to eisenman, also yerushalayim.

amother
Jasmine

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 7:45 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
I am, I think. If by girl you mean someone who is now middle aged. One of my mother's Jacobovits cousins became a police officer.

Yes, she must be nearly 60 by now. I haver seen her in years.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:54 pm
amother Daisy wrote:
Any Perels here? From kovel Poland?

I know two sisters whose maiden name is Perel, from Toronto. One lives in Miami now, and one is in Toronto.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:57 pm
amother Outerspace wrote:
I think a cousin of mine has a family tree, I want to find out if any of these names are mentioned. If I find out I'll try to keep you posted!

I know Pesach is a crazy time, but I’m sitting here waiting for my food to cook, and I’m scrolling through this thread again. What are the chances you asked your cousin about the family tree?

amother
Black

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:04 pm
amother DarkGray wrote:
I have a great-great-grandparent who was Chaim Yekutiel Eisenman but the family was from Poland.
https://www.geni.com/people/Jo.....58250

It would be amazing if all these connections can be added in Geni.com so the family trees can grow.

I wouldn’t even know where to start to see if we are related! But definitely want to.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:10 pm
amother Yellow wrote:
Not related, but I knew Chaitovsky in EY, from the Herman mishpacha.

My husband says it’s a relative.

amother
Forsythia

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 6:59 am
amother Cyan wrote:
I posted on the other thread but didn't get any replies. Where are my fellow Yekkes?

Any Gruenenbaum descendants? I remember a huge family reunion back when I was a kid with color coordinated name labels to keep track of who was descended from whom and a humongous family tree up on the wall.

Or any Jacobovitses? I'm descended from one of the 5 sons of R' Moshe Yehuda Jacobovits who made it out of Germany into France and came over to the US after the war. He and his wife, Chana (a Munk), lived in Washington Heights.

Joseph gruenenbaum a”h was my grandfather’s first cousin. Does that mean anything to you?

and a munk from France is my uncle by marriage. Not sure where that comes in to the names you mentioned lol.

amother
Candycane

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 7:02 am
biston bistritsky family, anyone?

Ema of 5

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 7:39 am
amother Candycane wrote:
biston bistritsky family, anyone?

Biston is a huge chabad family, is that who you are talking about? There are a few in Florida.

amother
Yellow

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 8:09 am
amother Forsythia wrote:
Joseph gruenenbaum a”h was my grandfather’s first cousin. Does that mean anything to you?

and a munk from France is my uncle by marriage. Not sure where that comes in to the names you mentioned lol.

A munk from France is your uncle by marriage?? Then I know several of your first cousins from different branche, cities, and countries!

amother
Forsythia

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 8:57 am
amother Yellow wrote:
A munk from France is your uncle by marriage?? Then I know several of your first cousins from different branche, cities, and countries!

He’s my uncle by marriage twice… he married my husbands aunt. So my marriage and his marriage:) so I don’t know the munks besides his kids

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 9:01 am
Anyone related to Mendelowitz from Scranton? (Not R’ Shraga Feivel).

amother
Stoneblue

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 1:21 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
One of his daughters is my SIL!

He has no married daughters. Only one married son.

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 1:52 pm
amother Stoneblue wrote:
He has no married daughters. Only one married son.

The Shain who lives in Adelphia and was always the rosh yeshiva has 4 married daughters and many married sons. His son who is now rosh yeshiva only has a married son, you must be referring to the son.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 3:24 pm
amother Ruby wrote:
The Shain who lives in Adelphia and was always the rosh yeshiva has 4 married daughters and many married sons. His son who is now rosh yeshiva only has a married son, you must be referring to the son.

Yes I'm referring to the son.

amother
Black

Post Sat, Apr 27 2024, 6:06 pm
Is anyone related to shaller/sholler?

amother
Maple

Post Sat, Apr 27 2024, 6:19 pm
amother Apple wrote:
Anyone else here descended from Mayflower passengers?

Anyone?

*crickets*

oh well lol

(giyores here)

My friend is!!!
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics