Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Anyone from New Square here?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 6:07 pm
There was a guy from New Square registered on the offenders list. His last name starts with a T. Was there a real story on him? If yes, why was he not in prison? Asking as he just had some interaction with my kids, and I need to protect them...

GrowingUp

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 7:33 pm
I’m sorry, that’s so nerve racking.
Try searching his name on the Wall of Shame. They usually provide sufficient info.

https://www.jewishcommunitywat.....llery

amother
Stoneblue

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 8:01 pm
Ask your kids about their interactions and tell them not to be around the person in the future. As the mother guide them to stay away from people you are uncomfortable with.

cnc

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 8:11 pm
amother OP wrote:
There was a guy from New Square registered on the offenders list. His last name starts with a T. Was there a real story on him? If yes, why was he not in prison? Asking as he just had some interaction with my kids, and I need to protect them...

Google his name and you'll see why he's not in prison. I know one of his victims personally.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 8:37 pm
GrowingUp wrote:
I’m sorry, that’s so nerve racking.
Try searching his name on the Wall of Shame. They usually provide sufficient info.

https://www.jewishcommunitywat.....llery

So I did see him, but wondering if it's 100% true.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 8:38 pm
cnc wrote:
Google his name and you'll see why he's not in prison. I know one of his victims personally.

How is he still around?
He came to my door supposedly collecting money, but spoke to my kids. I don't wanna jump on accusing him, but if it's true, He shouldn't be going around..

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 8:40 pm
Also, there were two brothers. One was not confirmed. H.T. came over and walked into my house. I was so creeped out.

cnc

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 8:45 pm
amother OP wrote:
How is he still around?
He came to my door supposedly collecting money, but spoke to my kids. I don't wanna jump on accusing him, but if it's true, He shouldn't be going around..

Of course not- but unfortunately zxual abuse coverups, plea deals etc are a big problem in some communities.

cnc

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 8:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
Also, there were two brothers. One was not confirmed. H.T. came over and walked into my house. I was so creeped out.

I am referring to MM. I don't know anything about H. Maybe others here do...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 12:30 pm
cnc wrote:
I am referring to MM. I don't know anything about H. Maybe others here do...

MM is for his first name, correct? I thought he was cleared. H def came up on Google searches that he did stuff. I guess both of them.

H literally walked into my house and asked my kids if the parents are home. When I got there (I was in kitchen) he told me a story why he is collecting. I didn't even listen bc I recognized his face and I wanted him to leave...

I shouldn't have given him any money! How dare ppl come to doors soliciting! He should go to shul and ask. I am so disgusted.

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 12:32 pm
amother OP wrote:
So I did see him, but wondering if it's 100% true.

You shouldn't allow your kids to have interaction with him regardless.

cnc

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 12:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
MM is for his first name, correct? I thought he was cleared. H def came up on Google searches that he did stuff. I guess both of them.

H literally walked into my house and asked my kids if the parents are home. When I got there (I was in kitchen) he told me a story why he is collecting. I didn't even listen bc I recognized his face and I wanted him to leave...

I shouldn't have given him any money! How dare ppl come to doors soliciting! He should go to shul and ask. I am so disgusted.

Being cleared from prosecution does't mean he did not do anything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics