Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Aura and belle or linen and lounge
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 11:10 am
I’d love to get a new set of linen for YT, looking for something reasonably priced and good quality. I see aura and belle and linen and lounge both have gorgeous sets for great prices. Does anyone have experience with either of them in terms of quality and comfort?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 11:11 am
I have beautiful linen from Aura and Belle. Haven't tried the other store.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 12:00 pm
I’m obsessed with Aura & Belle

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 2:24 pm
amother Lawngreen wrote:
I’m obsessed with Aura & Belle

How are you biased?
Is their regular line comfortable? Washes well?

amother
Cadetblue

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 3:24 pm
We bought linen and lounge. We were happy with it and good quality but can’t compare to elegant linen. Quality is top notch. Also washes much better imo (elegant linen) From what I’ve heard aura and belle and linen and lounge are about the same quality. Prices are about the same when we bought a few years ago. We only went to linen and lounge vs aura and belle because they had an official store front to see their items. My husb didn’t want to go into a store in someone’s house.

cnc

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 3:29 pm
I own two sets from Aura and Belle. I paid around 200 for two beds and am thrilled with the quality.
I was it with Woolite as per their instructions and they wash very well. I would definitely purchase from there again,

amother
Diamond

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 3:31 pm
Wash with woolite instead of detergent?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 3:32 pm
amother OP wrote:
How are you biased?
Is their regular line comfortable? Washes well?

Yes super comfortable it’s 100% cotton. My husband won’t sleep with any other linen. We had to gift a set to both my parents and in-laws…. And yes, I have their sets in since they started. (Biased… I deleted it not to out myself. But I’m close family with the person who started the brand.)

amother
Begonia

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 3:33 pm
I just bought from linen and lounge because I liked their styles better, but I haven’t used it yet.

cnc

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 3:41 pm
amother Diamond wrote:
Wash with woolite instead of detergent?

yes

Each set comes with a card detailing (very simple) washing instructions.

amother
Diamond

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 3:50 pm
Ty beautiful stuff the 300 count sound good

amother
Poppy

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 3:58 pm
amother Cadetblue wrote:
We bought linen and lounge. We were happy with it and good quality but can’t compare to elegant linen. Quality is top notch. Also washes much better imo (elegant linen) From what I’ve heard aura and belle and linen and lounge are about the same quality. Prices are about the same when we bought a few years ago. We only went to linen and lounge vs aura and belle because they had an official store front to see their items. My husb didn’t want to go into a store in someone’s house.

Your post wasn't so clear. Linen and lounge is better than elegant linen? I'm in the market too

amother
Moonstone

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 4:22 pm
I have two linen lounge sets for 3 years and they are beautiful comfortable and holding up

amother
Steelblue

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 4:48 pm
I have 3 sets from Aura and Belle and very happy with them. I think they're priced very reasonably.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 5:07 pm
amother Lawngreen wrote:
Yes super comfortable it’s 100% cotton. My husband won’t sleep with any other linen. We had to gift a set to both my parents and in-laws…. And yes, I have their sets in since they started. (Biased… I deleted it not to out myself. But I’m close family with the person who started the brand.)

Didn't the owner move to England?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 5:11 pm

amother
Cadetblue

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 5:31 pm
@amother poppy, sorry I wasn’t clear. We got a really nice linen and lounge set a few years ago after we got new size beds and our old linen didn’t fit. However, being that we previously had elegant linen, we felt the difference and 2 years later (we saved up) bought an elegant linen set that we love. Like I said, linen and lounge is great (and I’m sure aura and belle too) but if you’re coming from elegant linen quality, you’ll feel the difference imo. Obviously elegant linen and linen and lounge/aura and belle have very different price points so if you’re looking for better priced, try the cheaper options, they’re very good too, and have some beautiful designs.

mom789

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 1:29 am
Have sets from Aura and Belle for more than 3 years. Holding up just as well as my really expensive sets. Kids claim they like it better… they’re now in a store Aura Home

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 7:03 am
I just bought from Aura &B their 800 thread count linen designed by Chez Chaya. I'm super excited to use it this pesach. I heard from friends it's most comfy set out there!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 8:26 am
amother Cerise wrote:
I just bought from Aura &B their 800 thread count linen designed by Chez Chaya. I'm super excited to use it this pesach. I heard from friends it's most comfy set out there!

That sounds great! I wish they had other 800 thread count in other patterns though!
What’s the difference between the Luxe collection and the regular? Besides for the chez Chaya set they all seem to be the same 300 thread count
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics