Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Extra Chizuk this Pesach

miracle

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 2:04 am
If you need extra Chizuk this Pesach head over to www.powerupforpesach.org they are free workshops by frum women giving tools and insights on how to power up for Pesach
from parenting, meal planning, intimacy, fitness, meditation....

Yesterday Lori Palatnik from momentum closed the series telling us how this Pesach will not be the same! How we should reserve an empty space at our table for hostages returning

How we should take the best out of us to make this situation a better one and to help one an other!!

We are all davening that they will be home for seder , we daven they come for Shabbos tonight - the hostages, the soldiers BH

Hashem is in charge, we might not understand the Whys ...but he has a plan and we trust is plan. He wants unity, he wants our Tfilot

Check it out- it will give you Koach..

It was amazing!! Big shout out to the team behind this Free Program

Roses4me

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 8:07 am
I really enjoyed those I’ve heard so far. They have the replays available till erev Pesach and I’m looking forward to listening to then ones I missed.

And I think anyone can join and listen to the replays till then.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics