Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Horodonka rebbe after birth
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 6:57 am
I heard the horodonka rebbe has a place for women after birth in wales, is this only if you have a baby in Manchester or also for londoners?

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 7:00 am
amother OP wrote:
I heard the horodonka rebbe has a place for women after birth in wales, is this only if you have a baby in Manchester or also for londoners?

Yes, nearly 100% sure it’s for Londoners as well! It’s AMAZING btw!!!

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 7:05 am
I think Londoners can only come of they have been to beis brucha first (unless that has changed, it definitely used to be like that). Possibly in extenuating circumstances they would make an exception. I also think they prioritise Mancunians (and possibly Gateshead), so it might not be easy to get a spot.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 7:06 am
amother Seafoam wrote:
I think Londoners can only come of they have been to beis brucha first (unless that has changed, it definitely used to be like that). Possibly in extenuating circumstances they would make an exception. I also think they prioritise Mancunians (and possibly Gateshead), so it might not be easy to get a spot.

What is beis brucha?

#Happymom

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 7:12 am
amother OP wrote:
What is beis brucha?

It's the London mother and baby home.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 11:10 am
#Happymom wrote:
It's the London mother and baby home.

So what’s the difference between the two? Is it also free?

Yolo

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 11:29 am
amother OP wrote:
So what’s the difference between the two? Is it also free?

No Beis Brocho which is in Stamford hill charges £150 - £200 per night... it us fantastic though and we'll worth the money! Very very nice rooms, nursery, top food and beautiful feeding room too.. top care for both mother and baby.

amother
Oleander

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 11:44 am
I haven't been recently but the rule was priority to manchester women, then I think gateshead. London was last priority as they technically have their own mother and baby home that they can go to. And if I remember correctly, the london mothers had to have gone to beis brucha first.

amother
Burlywood

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 12:07 pm
I’ve been after a few of my babies , the rov and rebbetzin are the most incredible people with this huge chessed they provide free of charge
Priority goes to Manchester woman , London ladies can go but they have to have gone to Beis brocho first so as not to take away their parnosso. You can up until your baby is 6 weeks and you can go a second week also if you need .

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 4:33 am
I don’t get it why you’d have to first go to beis brucha? The one is free and the one isn’t. If you can’t afford going to beis brucha then doesn’t make sense for that to be a requirement ….

Busybee5

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 4:44 am
As far as I know, Manchester ladies get priority but I may be wrong. If there's space ,and you have a way to get here or straight there then I'm sure they'll accept you.
It's amazing there! Like a real vacation.

Busybee5

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 4:44 am
amother OP wrote:
I don’t get it why you’d have to first go to beis brucha? The one is free and the one isn’t. If you can’t afford going to beis brucha then doesn’t make sense for that to be a requirement ….

Because they don't want beis brocho to lose out?

Busybee5

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 4:45 am
amother Burlywood wrote:
I’ve been after a few of my babies , the rov and rebbetzin are the most incredible people with this huge chessed they provide free of charge
Priority goes to Manchester woman , London ladies can go but they have to have gone to Beis brocho first so as not to take away their parnosso. You can up until your baby is 6 weeks and you can go a second week also if you need .

I went twice with 2 of my kids, they're really incredible. There are some rules though. If you're on blood thinners then you can't go Sad

Busybee5

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 4:51 am
Yolo wrote:
No Beis Brocho which is in Stamford hill charges £150 - £200 per night... it us fantastic though and we'll worth the money! Very very nice rooms, nursery, top food and beautiful feeding room too.. top care for both mother and baby.

And you get all that free of charge in Llandudno plus the views and the garden are just the best especially if you have good weather. We sunbathed and ate chocolate and snacks all day. Bliss!! And the meals are delicious. You get a huge choice of soup, sides and mains. I kind of want another baby just to experience it all over again. It's been years since I've been because with my last baby it was still closed due to COVID . Going home is really hard though, you just want to take the amazing nurses with you LOL

Last edited by Busybee5 on Fri, Apr 05 2024, 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 4:53 am
Busybee5 wrote:
I went twice with 2 of my kids, they're really incredible. There are some rules though. If you're on blood thinners then you can't go Sad

Why?

Busybee5

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 4:53 am
amother Cantaloupe wrote:
Why?

I don't know the reason. I suppose they don't want any responsibility for anything.

amother
Crimson

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 5:43 am
amother Cantaloupe wrote:
Why?

They can’t cater for medical complications because it uses up personnel and the hospital isn’t so close.

amother
Feverfew

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 5:49 am
Busybee5 wrote:
And you get all that free of charge in Llandudno plus the views and the garden are just the best especially if you have good weather. We sunbathed and ate chocolate and snacks all day. Bliss!! And the meals are delicious. You get a huge choice of soup, sides and mains. I kind of want another baby just to experience it all over again. It's been years since I've been because with my last baby it was still closed due to COVID . Going home is really hard though, you just want to take the amazing nurses with you LOL

I do not want another baby.
Why do I have to wait till then?

I wish I could go myself.

If my friends dont go I ask them can I go instead.

Say hi if you know me cos I say this all the time!

amother
Aconite

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 6:54 am
amother Feverfew wrote:

Lol! You can go for me 😂
I'm on blood thinners

Busybee5

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 8:01 am
amother Feverfew wrote:

Oh how I wish that we could go without having a baby!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries