Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Frum women on instagram and tiktok
1  2  Next

readreread

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 6:27 pm
I recently got an instagram and I would like to follow some frum influencers. I already know about onewiththepump and eishesstyle.

1ofbillions

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 6:50 pm
Dalia oziel, themommydictionary, frumee taubenfeld, Naomi benelli are lifestyle/fashion bloggers.

Between carpools is amazing, it’s run by several frum women. Really useful info.

Dr tziporah koslowitz is a very popular child therapist. She does weekly lives on Thursday nights that I’ve learned so much from, she’s amazing!

Chavie bruk is a chabad woman who wasn’t able to have children because of infertility so she adopted several kids. Really amazing woman.

Questioning the answers has a cool way of learning about Judaism

The Official Meira posts news about the war in Israel in a sensitive way. Bracha halpert posts the news regularly

Elisheva_Lisa is a very popular frum s-x therapist. She writes amazing blog posts. She’s been busy with the Israel situation recently though.

Yoledet academy is a former labor and delivery nurse

Dr Elissa Hellman (formerly known as the confident kallah) is a frum OB who gives great gynecological education and advice on Instagram. She just made Aliyah and talks about that a bit too.

My kitchen my studio is a cute Lakewood lady who posts recipes, cooking hacks and a bit of lifestyle and inspiration. Peaslovncarrots is another big frum cooking account, she’s in Israel and talks about that too. Raizys cooking too. And tastyandsimple and overtime cook.

Bracha jaffe and Shaindy plotzker are frum female singers.

Aliza Horowitz is funny.

cuffs

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 6:59 pm
readreread wrote:
I recently got an instagram and I would like to follow some frum influencers. I already know about onewiththepump and eishesstyle.

Please save yourself and don’t get into social media. Be a role model for your children (if you have any)

imthatawesome

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:14 pm
Chaya of London - very funny. One of the few accounts that can make me laugh

Rachel Husney - not sure what age bracket you’re in but you’d enjoy her most if you’re in your 20’s. Also really funny. When she gets mad, she has the best rants. They’re hilarious

Toby’s trends - Chassidish fashion influencer

Chez chaya - influencer who doesn’t show her face. Her page is mostly cooking, her egg freezing and ivf journey

lips

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:54 pm
Do any of those influencers also post on their WhatsApp status?

lovepinterest

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:16 pm
So interesting to see who ppl here posted about. Many of these accounts ooze being FAKE. Honestly your going down a black hole that’s rlly hard to get out. Maybe don’t join us all there?! It’s prob best not to. And I’m only on at this point to c fashion, home decor or recipes. Don’t check anything else

Chaya of London - hysterical
Peas love and carrots - love
Eishes style - has the best fashion links she also has a home page with rlly beautiful inspo pics
Emme rosenblum - grt home inspo and sometimes posts grt fashion links

Blessing1

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:32 pm
cuffs wrote:
Please save yourself and don’t get into social media. Be a role model for your children (if you have any)

Her kids don't have to know about it.

chassidisheveib

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:36 pm
Malky Knopfler
Malky’s media (malky weingarten she made sisters,Mali)
Aliza Horowitz
Dalia oziel
Homegrown kosher
Chez Chaya
Raizy’s cooking
Yoledet academy
The confident kallah (dr Hellman)
That Jewish family

Malky knopfler Raizy’s cooking and chez Chaya post WhatsApp statuses but I don’t follow those.

Last edited by chassidisheveib on Tue, Jan 02 2024, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

chassidisheveib

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:37 pm
1ofbillions wrote:
Dalia oziel, themommydictionary, frumee taubenfeld, Naomi benelli are lifestyle/fashion bloggers.

Between carpools is amazing, it’s run by several frum women. Really useful info.

Dr tziporah koslowitz is a very popular child therapist. She does weekly lives on Thursday nights that I’ve learned so much from, she’s amazing!

Chavie bruk is a chabad woman who wasn’t able to have children because of infertility so she adopted several kids. Really amazing woman.

Questioning the answers has a cool way of learning about Judaism

The Official Meira posts news about the war in Israel in a sensitive way. Bracha halpert posts the news regularly

Elisheva_Lisa is a very popular frum s-x therapist. She writes amazing blog posts. She’s been busy with the Israel situation recently though.

Yoledet academy is a former labor and delivery nurse

Dr Elissa Hellman (formerly known as the confident kallah) is a frum OB who gives great gynecological education and advice on Instagram. She just made Aliyah and talks about that a bit too.

My kitchen my studio is a cute Lakewood lady who posts recipes, cooking hacks and a bit of lifestyle and inspiration. Peaslovncarrots is another big frum cooking account, she’s in Israel and talks about that too. Raizys cooking too. And tastyandsimple and overtime cook.

Bracha jaffe and Shaindy plotzker are frum female singers.

Aliza Horowitz is funny.

And the life of blimy is also a fashion influencer

Lemonade 2323

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:39 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
Her kids don't have to know about it.

They will know.
Trust me.

Blessing1

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:40 pm
Lemonade 2323 wrote:
They will know.
Trust me.

I disagree.
My kids have no idea what I do or don't do online.

sb29

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:41 pm
How can we get statuses.

cuffs

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:45 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I disagree.

You don’t have your phone around when your kids are home?
They will know as they grow, because social media will influence you, even if you don’t realize it.

readreread

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:46 pm
Thank you for all the suggestions! I am especially excited about Chavie Bruk as I too struggled with infertility.

readreread

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:47 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I disagree.

I only use my phone alone in the bedroom, so I feel this.

readreread

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:48 pm
lovepinterest wrote:
So interesting to see who ppl here posted about. Many of these accounts ooze being FAKE. Honestly your going down a black hole that’s rlly hard to get out. Maybe don’t join us all there?! It’s prob best not to. And I’m only on at this point to c fashion, home decor or recipes. Don’t check anything else

Chaya of London - hysterical
Peas love and carrots - love
Eishes style - has the best fashion links she also has a home page with rlly beautiful inspo pics
Emme rosenblum - grt home inspo and sometimes posts grt fashion links

Tznius fashion is one of the main reasons I want to follow frum women! Love eishesstyle so much. I couldn't find emme's. What is her u/n?

Blessing1

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:50 pm
cuffs wrote:
You don’t have your phone around when your kids are home?
They will know as they grow, because social media will influence you, even if you don’t realize it.

I rarely use my smartphone around my kids. When I do, it's for something important & the filter is on.
I've been on Instagram for years. I'm very careful with who I follow, (basically only cooking/recipes/homemaking/inspirational). I don't chat with anyone at all. I don't post ever & I can confidently say that if it did influence me, it's only in a good way.
Bottom line is, everyone has to know themselves how much self control & discipline they have.

Last edited by Blessing1 on Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blessing1

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:51 pm
readreread wrote:
Tznius fashion is one of the main reasons I want to follow frum women! Love eishesstyle so much. I couldn't find emme's. What is her u/n?

Not all of the influencers mentioned on the thead dress tzenuis or promote tzenuis fashion.

CPenzias

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:57 pm
Miriam Ezagui

ewwpeas20

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 9:09 pm
House of lev
Zeya comedy
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics