Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Toveedo vs Yidflicks

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 12:06 am
Hi,

Thinking of getting this for a Chanuka gift. My kids watch stuff on their ipads.

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of each?

Thank you!

SYA

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 10:27 am
We have toveedo and love it. It has for all ages from toddler to teens as well. There’s a 12+ section, women and girls plays and concerts and so much more.
There’s the Mitzvah Blvd series to teach about Shabbos, brochos, alef bais.

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 11:23 am
My older children 7+ (boys if that makes a difference) like yidflix a lot better.

My little ones like toveedo much better (it has uncle moishy, bella bracha, mitzvah blvd and etc)

I think while both have things for a range of ages, toveedo has more for younger and yidflix for older...but I can be wrong....also my older ones are boys so cant watch a lot of the concerts and etc on toveedo. They find a lot more boy stuff they enjoy on yidflix...

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 7:19 pm
thank you so much for these answers.

My kids are B"H 13-girl, 8 -boy, and 5 -girl.

I wish I knew which would would work better overall since I am only getting one for now.

giftedmom

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 7:20 pm
amother Purple wrote:
My older children 7+ (boys if that makes a difference) like yidflix a lot better.

My little ones like toveedo much better (it has uncle moishy, bella bracha, mitzvah blvd and etc)

I think while both have things for a range of ages, toveedo has more for younger and yidflix for older...but I can be wrong....also my older ones are boys so cant watch a lot of the concerts and etc on toveedo. They find a lot more boy stuff they enjoy on yidflix...

Does yidflix have Yiddish plays?

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 7:52 pm
We have toveedo and honestly my kids don't really care for it.
My oldest is 12 and he doesn't have enough to watch.
My 10-year-old daughter likes the concerts but watched them already and there's not much more she wants to watch. My 7-year-old son doesn't seem to mind it but doesn't want to use it a lot. My other ones are a little they don't go on..
I would look into them more an dsee what the content is before buying any of them....

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 8:31 pm
amother OP wrote:

I wish I knew which would would work better overall since I am only getting one for now.

I have an 8 year old boy and 3 year old girl and they love toveedo. I think toveedo has stuff that your older daughter will enjoy as well

SYA

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 9:18 pm
amother OP wrote:

13 year old daughter will enjoy the plays and concerts, there’s the Gibor series and Avremi series perfect for your son and toms for your 5 year old daughter
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics