Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Har Nof Shopping Questions

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 15 2023, 6:13 pm
Can anyone tell me where my daughter can purchase a Betty Crocker pizza maker in Har Nof, preferably one that does not need to be toiveled? (She is not permitted to leave Har Nof at this time.)
Additionally, is there anything similar to the Crystal Light drink packets she can buy there? She doesn’t like plain water. I thought I would just send her packages but can’t right now, unfortunately.
Thank you for any information you can provide. May we all see a yeshuah immediately!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 1:18 am
Bump

pgk

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 1:23 am
Maybe try blanket express for the Betty Crocker

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 1:25 am
Oh, do you think they’re doing it now? I will try, thanks.

BH Yom Yom

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 5:28 am
https://www.blanketexpressplus.....es/21

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 6:32 am
The closest shopping area is either Kanfei Nesharim or Beit Hadfus (the street behind Kanfei), it’s been about 6 years since we left so I don’t remember names of specific stores, but there is definitely an electronic appliance store a few shops down from the Building Beit Hateomim (on Kanfei).
Osher Ad is on Beit Hadfus and has just about every food and drink out there, not sure about powder but worth a try.
Both of these areas are walkable from Neve.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 6:59 am
Thank you.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 7:44 am
Kanfei Nesharim shopping area is technically not in Har Nof, although it’s very close to Har Nof. I think it’s considered to be in Givat Shaul. But if they give her permission to go, Osher Ad is your best bet for the Betty. No guarantees though, since shelves may not be well stocked.

SG18

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 3:23 am
She can buy flavored water

Shuly

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 4:22 am
They don't sell Crystal Light packages but she can buy flavored water or buy apple juice concentrate and add it to her water. This one does not have added sugar: https://farmtofamily.co.il/pro.....free/

Also, Farm to Family does deliveries so there may be more items on that website that she can order.

I've never seen an actual Betty Crocker in Israel but there imitations.
Email pankoquickpan @gmail.com - she sells it and delivers.

Elfrida

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 4:41 am
SG18 wrote:
She can buy flavored water

Or fruit/herbal tea bags to make iced tea.

SG18

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:11 am
Elfrida wrote:
Or fruit/herbal tea bags to make iced tea.

Great idea! My husband does this. He makes a big bottle of concentrated tea and adds a little bit to his cups of water.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions