Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
I AM SCREAMING, can you hear me??????
Previous  1  2

square_peg

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 11:08 am
DO NOT USE THIS CARD AGAIN. But, take it to a photo place, and they can get the pictures back for you. Unless you took pictures "on top" of those pictures, after they got deleted.

Someone at work, just had this happen to them... They recovered some of her pictures, but not all, because she continued using the card and the old pictures were overwritten.

I have a magazine at home, that has an ad for photo recovery.. I'm not home, but I'll post the url when I am.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 11:17 am
GAMZu wrote:
For those knowledgeable about this: Can she take pics on another memory card?

Yes. It has nothing to do with the camera, only with the card. She should take out the card right away.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 12:06 pm
Mrs. XYZ wrote:
GAMZu wrote:
For those knowledgeable about this: Can she take pics on another memory card?

Yes. It has nothing to do with the camera, only with the card. She should take out the card right away.

Thank you, I read this and got up right away to take it out and put in a new one, just in case I get the urge to take a picture Wink . Gam zu l'tova, it's not the summer here, where I most likely would want to take pictures.

square_peg

Post Sun, Jul 27 2008, 8:38 pm
Photorecovery. 866-603-2195 or www.lc-tech.com

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 31 2008, 5:03 pm
My husband brought it in to someone and they said they can't retrieve the pictures Crying Crying Crying . When he brings it home, I'm going to try some of the things that pple wrote here. Thank you.

shlumzmum

Post Thu, Jul 31 2008, 5:07 pm
you're not allowed to format the memory card once all pictures got deleted because once you do it its impossible to recover the files. DH does picture recovering all day, he works in picture developing.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art