Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
I AM SCREAMING, can you hear me??????
1  2  Next

yo'ma

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:33 pm
I just accidentally erased all my pictures from my camera. It's from the past 7 months. I have an 8 month old, so you can imagine how angry I am and how stupid, stupid I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAMZu

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:35 pm
Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
That is the worst feeling in the world!!! I am so so so sorry... Crying

PIP

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:42 pm
Oh no!!!! That's horrible!!!! I'm so sorry!

Mommy F.

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:48 pm
sorry Crying

Last edited by Mommy F. on Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:51 pm
You can get it back. I once lost a lot of pictures and I took it to the photo store and he somehow got it back on.

mama-star

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:53 pm
OH NO!!!!

I'm sorry for you!

Zahava

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:53 pm
I just came across software this week that restores photos that were accidentally erased. Of course I can't remember where or what it's called, but you can either do a google search, or call your local photo stores, they should be able to help.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:54 pm
yo'ma wrote:
I just accidentally erased all my pictures from my camera. It's from the past 7 months. I have an 8 month old, so you can imagine how angry I am and how stupid, stupid I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I hear you screaming, and I dont blame you! Mad And I imagine you didn't download them yet to the computer?

But, if you just did it and did not take other pictures yet, there might, might still be a way to still retrieve it. You need a compu. techie to try it.

MOM222

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 7:56 pm
Take it to your local photo store. They should be able to find the pictures for you.

yo'ma

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 8:04 pm
Thank you so much! I did calm down somewhat. I realized that it's from the past 5 months b/c I did save some on a disc already. B"h, my family has a blog and I always post, so I can take from there. I will try to take it somewhere iy"h. I thought, once it's gone, it's gone.

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 8:06 pm
I hear ya babe. That's why I believe digital cameras are the devil.

Glad to hear some were saved...

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 8:25 pm
there is a store in bp that recovered my sisters pics when that happened to her. I know you live nowhere near there, but maybe you could find a store near you or mail it to one of the bp amothers to help you out.

yo'ma

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 8:26 pm
Twizzlers wrote:
there is a store in bp that recovered my sisters pics when that happened to her. I know you live nowhere near there, but maybe you could find a store near you or mail it to one of the bp amothers to help you out.

thanks, I'll first try here. I have family in flatbush.

PIP

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 8:39 pm
You're right, they are still there somewhere as long as you didn't actually format your card. Good Luck!

downsyndrome

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 8:48 pm
For lost pictures and data recovery please call: 347-254-5800

I just read this thread out loud to my family and my husband jumped in saying that he had just seen the above telephone number on a flyer lately and he wrote it down. Hope it helps. Hatzlacha.
Yes, I hear you loud and clear, in fact, I'm sticking in my earplugs right now cuz I'm getting an earache.

GAMZu

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 10:31 pm
Oh, I'm so happy people actually know of a way that might help! Hope it works out. Smile

mummy-bh

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 4:35 am
Word of warning - don't take any mo0re pictures on this camera until it's been (hopefully) sorted out. If you do, you'll overwrite all the deleted ones.

Mishie

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 6:14 am
Oh no Yo'ma!!!
Were you able to get it fixed??

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 6:34 am
mummy-bh wrote:
Word of warning - don't take any mo0re pictures on this camera until it's been (hopefully) sorted out. If you do, you'll overwrite all the deleted ones.

yes, I know, thank you
everytime, I see the camera, I get upset again.

GAMZu

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 10:29 am
For those knowledgeable about this: Can she take pics on another memory card?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art