Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Urgent tehillim for child that drowned
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 10:10 pm
A child is in critical condition after drowning in a lake. He was under water for almost 1/2 an hour and it's a miracle that there was a pulse when he was pulled out. Let's storm the heaven's for a complete refua.
Eliezer ben Chaya Hinda
L'refua sheleima

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 11:09 pm
I live near Suzanne lake. I'm shaking all Yom Tov! My neighbor saw the child after he was pulled. Bh they were able to get a pulse! So traumatic!! I'm davening he recovers! Any update about his condition?

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 11:12 pm
What happened?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 11:55 pm
amother Antiquewhite wrote:
I live near Suzanne lake. I'm shaking all Yom Tov! My neighbor saw the child after he was pulled. Bh they were able to get a pulse! So traumatic!! I'm davening he recovers! Any update about his condition?

Extremely critical, needs a nes beyond teva

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 11:55 pm
amother Bluebonnet wrote:
What happened?

A boy ran after a ball in to the lake. It's not deep, but very dirty. I think he got stuck somewhere and he was under water for almost 1/2 an hour. He was pulled without a pulse but hatzolah was able to get a faint pulse. This alone is a miracle.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 11:57 pm
amother OP wrote:
A boy ran after a ball in to the lake. It's not deep, but very dirty. I think he got stuck somewhere and he was under water for almost 1/2 an hour. He was pulled without a pulse but hatzolah was able to get a faint pulse. This alone is a miracle.
I can't believe there's still water in that lake. It looks like an overgrown lawn. Where did he run in? By Vincent?
He should have a refuah shleimah bmheirah! Sukkos is a time when Hashem envelops us in a hug. We should hear good news bezh.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 11:57 pm
Why isn’t there a gate around a lake that’s literally on the street where lots of little kids live? It’s a nes nothing happened till now!
So sad that it takes a tragedy to be a little more vigilant!
Refuah sheleima!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 11:58 pm
amother Bisque wrote:
I can't believe there's still water in that lake. It looks like an overgrown lawn. Where did he run in? By Vincent?

Suzanne by corner Vincent.
I don't think such a thing ever happened in the history of Monsey. It's so traumatic. All types of emergency personnel were there. They had divers going in.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 11:58 pm
amother Bisque wrote:
He should have a refuah shleimah bmheirah! Sukkos is a time when Hashem envelops us in a hug. We should hear good news bezh.

Of course there’s water. This past winter a boy went ice skating on it and also fell in. Bh he was saved quickly.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 12:00 am
amother Butterscotch wrote:
Why isn’t there a gate around a lake that’s literally on the street where lots of little kids live? It’s a new nothing happened till now!
So sad that it takes a tragedy to be a little more vigilant!
Refuah sheleima!

Nothing ever happened till now. It's not deep and kids aren't usually there unattended.
The boys brother was with him, he ran to tell the father what happened & the boy then went to hide because he was so scared! So they were afraid he also drowned, Chaveirim came down and there was a search till they found the traumatized brother hiding.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 12:02 am
amother OP wrote:
Nothing ever happened till now. It's not deep and kids aren't usually there unattended.
The boys brother was with him, he ran to tell the father what happened & the boy then went to hide because he was so scared! So they were afraid he also drowned, Chaveirim came down and there was a search till they found the traumatized brother hiding.

Like I said. BH nothing happened until now and probably now they’ll put a gate. it takes something to happen ONCE to be more careful! Even if it’s not 6 feet deep it’s deep enough for little kids and it’s literally in the middle of town with people living on that street.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 12:04 am
amother Butterscotch wrote:
Like I said. BH nothing happened until now and probably now they’ll put a gate. it takes something to happen ONCE to be more careful! Even if it’s not 6 feet deep it’s deep enough for little kids and it’s literally in the middle of town with people living on that street.

I wonder if they'll put a gate
No one lives on that side of the street, kids aren't generally there unattended.
A large area is gated, but kids go around the gate.

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 12:05 am
amother OP wrote:

This is the saddest thing in the world. Unbearably awful. I don’t know what to do with how upset I am that this happened! The poor terrified little boy stuck under the water trying to breathe, his poor brother left with survivors guilt, his poor family… I hate that this happened so much.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 1:12 am
I remember years ago a kid fell in there but was immediately saved Bh. How scary

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 1:25 am
amother Caramel wrote:
This is the saddest thing in the world. Unbearably awful. I don’t know what to do with how upset I am that this happened! The poor terrified little boy stuck under the water trying to breathe, his poor brother left with survivors guilt, his poor family… I hate that this happened so much.

I know. I’m traumatized just thinking about it. Devastating. Can’t picture the mother…

amother
Clear

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 1:27 am
The boys brother was with him, he ran to tell the father what happened & the boy then went to hide because he was so scared! So they were afraid he also drowned, Chaveirim came down and there was a search till they found the traumatized brother hiding.[/quote] he didnt hide a hatzolah member sent him away with 2 bochurim they took him back to shul and then chaverim were looking for him since he didnt make it back home he bh came home safely

strawberry cola

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 2:37 pm
does anyone know how the child- Eliezer ben Chaya Hinda- is doing?

amother
Clear

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 2:47 pm
Bh a miracle that he has full brain activity just needs to wake up

strawberry cola

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 3:00 pm
Oh, Baruch Hashem! Please keep us updated b'ezras Hashem with good news.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 3:25 pm
Could this title be triggering for the poor widow in America whose dear husband drowned?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed