Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Seeking Registered Nurses- U.S. License - Remote in Israel

Esther Hertz

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:22 am
Seeking RN's with U.S. License for Remote Work in Israel.

You will be providing remote care to patients via audio/video, aiding with delivery of health needs, and identifying health issues.

Must have RN license in U.S. and be able to legally work in Israel.

Salary starting at $20 per hour.

Flexible shifts.

More information and to apply:

Never Alone Registered Nurse

Population Health Registered Nurse

bsy

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:27 am
I'm not a nurse but I'm quite shocked at the salary being offered. That's barely more than a cleaning lady makes here. A nurse is a college educated professional and I would expect her to make significantly more than a cleaning lady.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:31 am
bsy wrote:
I'm not a nurse but I'm quite shocked at the salary being offered. That's barely more than a cleaning lady makes here. A nurse is a college educated professional and I would expect her to make significantly more than a cleaning lady.

Was gonna say the same.
Google says that in 2019 a STARTING SALARY for RN was double that. And we’re almost five years later.
Are you sure you didn’t mean CNA?

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:32 am
Good luck op

Remote work options for RNs here in the US pay more than double

amother
Geranium

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:35 am
The salary seems low to this earning an RN salary in the USA. In Israel, that is quite high for a nurse not working the overnight shift. Obviously they want to outsource because they can pay less.

Elfrida

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:36 am
amother Lawngreen wrote:
Was gonna say the same.
Google says that in 2019 a STARTING SALARY for RN was double that. And we’re almost five years later.
Are you sure you didn’t mean CNA?

No, she's trying to save money on people who havent passed the licencing exam to work in Israel, or who don't speak enough Hebrew to get a job here.

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:39 am
Ah ok

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:27 am
Wouldn’t someone working remote who moves to Israel just keep the American job?

amother
Gardenia

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:32 am
bsy wrote:

I pay my cleaning lady $19 an hour. What in the world. If anyone is a registered nurse please accept a remote job in the US and not this one . This is called taking advantage of people who worked hard and went through a lot of schooling.

Elfrida

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:47 am
amother Lawngreen wrote:
Wouldn’t someone working remote who moves to Israel just keep the American job?

Nursing jobs arent always so easy to do remotely. It's often a very hands on job. She's looking for someone to do assessments and give advice, not hands on treatment.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 8:23 am
Elfrida wrote:
Nursing jobs arent always so easy to do remotely. It's often a very hands on job. She's looking for someone to do assessments and give advice, not hands on treatment.

So more of a nurse practitioner job? Then it’s really severely underpaid.
$20 an hour wouldn’t even pay rent on an apartment in Jerusalem.

amother
Foxglove

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 8:24 am
I am an RN, I get paid double that amount plus have great benefits,PTO, retirement fund and ,a yearly salary increase Etc . I have 3 years of experience.

You are looking for someone with 3 years experience..... Honestly it is an insult to offer $20. It take years to become a good nurse , and thousands of dollars to get the degree.

You pay for what you get....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers