Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
I’m SuperWify and I’ll AYA (ask YOU anything)
  Previous  1  2  3 30 31  32  33  Next

SuperWify

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 7:37 am
a2z wrote:
My glasses? Totally.
Therfore I have a hard time getting sunglasses because of the regular ones.

Oh I see! (Lol)

Are glasses annoying to wear all day? I feel like the wire cuts into the bridge of the nose. Sunglasses are plastic.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 7:37 am
a2z wrote:
I would like to mention that one of the best parts of this thread is that it is anonymous disabled AND got so much traffic

Ohh, I totally agree!

SuperWify

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:16 am
garfield wrote:
In the holidays with the kids home all day... ?!

In general does he housekeep?

smile4ever

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:29 am
SuperWify wrote:
Hour long is the drive? How long has your case of mommy brain been?

Ehh 10 minutes or so
Too long to remember what's it's like without mommy brain 🤷‍♀️

JasmineDragon

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 11:08 am
SuperWify wrote:
Yes I’m a big Fantasty Fanatic.

Did you try The Witcher? Current fave.

I tried the first season on Netflix. It was too dark/violent for me. I don't like gore, I find action scenes boring, and maybe because of those I didn't find myself invested in the characters, either. I have seen people talking about it in my fandomy internet spaces, and I liked a lot of what was going on there better than the actual show (which was also my experience with Marvel movies). I know it was a book series first, but I haven't tried those.

a2z

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 12:21 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Oh I see! (Lol)

Are glasses annoying to wear all day? I feel like the wire cuts into the bridge of the nose. Sunglasses are plastic.

You got the tchupchikim on the glasses (nose pieces?) that hold the glasses on your nose. The wire doesn't touch my nose.

Eta. I can't see as well without so it's worth it to wear them all the time otherwise I get headaches.

garfield

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:27 pm
SuperWify wrote:
In general does he housekeep?

Yes, although we do a lot of shifting around with who does what, it's very fluid, and we switch in and out and things change up all the time. He does most of the erev shabbos clean at the moment as it is his off day, and I tend to cram in work on Friday, and I do 95% of the cooking. 2 of our kids have SEN, I have ADHD, we both work, and no cleaner, so there has to be a lot of flexibility. Not easy but we are (mostly!) making it work.

Crookshanks

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:58 pm
SuperWify wrote:
All right all right. What are you wearing?

Blindingly bright Barbiecore hot pink top, and a long denim skirt. Pony wig. I don't dress up nicely on Chol Hamoed 🤷‍♀️

sweetie2shoes

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 7:42 pm
a2z wrote:
My glasses? Totally.
Therfore I have a hard time getting sunglasses because of the regular ones.

Hey, a2z, just want to mention you can get glasses with specially treated lenses that turn dark when you’re in the sun. I forget what they’re called. But I also had a lot of trouble finding suitable sunglasses and I finally went with these lenses. I must say it’s been a game changer! I don’t have to remember to bring them because I’ve got them on all day. And when I’m indoors they’re normal eyeglasses.

Superwify, I’ve been enjoying your thread for the last few days. It’s been so fun and interesting. I didn’t think to ask for a question, but since I’m commenting here already, I’ll take a question if you’d like.

motherhoodbH

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 7:43 pm
SuperWify wrote:
No anonymous posters Smile

This is going to be fun. Post if you want me to ask you a question and you must answer truthfully.

Count me in! So fun!

Java

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 7:44 pm
Me!!

Dandelion21

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:10 pm
Ready 4 an interesting question

cupcake613

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:05 pm
I'll play again!

effess

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:28 pm
Ready to play again

Crookshanks

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 10:39 pm
And me 😺

a2z

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 12:47 am
sweetie2shoes wrote:
Hey, a2z, just want to mention you can get glasses with specially treated lenses that turn dark when you’re in the sun. I forget what they’re called. But I also had a lot of trouble finding suitable sunglasses and I finally went with these lenses. I must say it’s been a game changer! I don’t have to remember to bring them because I’ve got them on all day. And when I’m indoors they’re normal eyeglasses.

Superwify, I’ve been enjoying your thread for the last few days. It’s been so fun and interesting. I didn’t think to ask for a question, but since I’m commenting here already, I’ll take a question if you’d like.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....75676

Thanks, we've mentioned that already LOL

sweetie2shoes

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 12:51 am
a2z wrote:
https://www.imamother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7175676#7175676

Thanks, we've mentioned that already LOL

Oops, sorry about that

b.chadash

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 2:36 am
SuperWify wrote:
All right fair enough. Let’s try again.

Which mitzva is easy for you and which is hard?

It's easy for me not to murder- lo sirtzach. I have no trouble with that one.
Something I find hard to do is the mitzva tp kill out Amalek.

a2z

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 2:37 am
Another please

SuperWify

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 5:26 am
JasmineDragon wrote:
I tried the first season on Netflix. It was too dark/violent for me. I don't like gore, I find action scenes boring, and maybe because of those I didn't find myself invested in the characters, either. I have seen people talking about it in my fandomy internet spaces, and I liked a lot of what was going on there better than the actual show (which was also my experience with Marvel movies). I know it was a book series first, but I haven't tried those.

I hear you. I like action personally. Usually the books are better than the movie (think Harry Potter as a classic example) butI’ve never read the books to compare.
Page 31 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 30 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics