Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
What kind of stroller do I need?
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 4:18 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
Or do a snap n go. I love mine.
Right but a snap n go, carseat, stroller and bassinet will probably come out almost as much if not more. And then in a year I'll want a proper travel stroller...

amother
Dill

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 4:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
Right but a snap n go, carseat, stroller and bassinet will probably come out almost as much if not more. And then in a year I'll want a proper travel stroller...

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-P.....psc=1
All in one

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 7:53 pm
amother Burlywood wrote:
It can take a car seat that is compatible to their adapters (it’s many of the popular ones), but honestly u have to take off the bassinet/ seat, add adapters and click in car seat. Neither takes long, the seat/bassinet come off smoothly, but it’s not as smooth as a Doona.

I personally didn’t want the Doona because I don’t like the actual car seat and I went with the dragon fly. Only when the baby is sleeping do I take out the car seat, so this works perfectly for me.
That would not work for me for things like carpool. When I have 5 minutes to get the baby out of the car, grab older kid from down the block, then get both older kid and baby back in the car. Doona is ideal but second best would be a stroller with car seat adapters already installed. What you're describing would only work for someone who isn't constantly in and out of the car.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 7:54 pm
amother OP wrote:
Dragonfly is not a travel stroller.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 8:54 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
That would not work for me for things like carpool. When I have 5 minutes to get the baby out of the car, grab older kid from down the block, then get both older kid and baby back in the car. Doona is ideal but second best would be a stroller with car seat adapters already installed. What you're describing would only work for someone who isn't constantly in and out of the car.

You can absolutely leave the adapters on. It’s not a travel stroller, it’s a midsize stroller. I love it, and usually use it with the bassinet.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 8:58 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
I don't have to get out of my car when I do carpool.
And I would put the adapters on if I was going somewhere knowing I'd want to use it with the carseat and I was short on time.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics