Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Let them know!

Gittu

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 9:52 pm
I bought a big bottle of laundry stain remover and it simply did not work. So, I called the company and told them my issue. They sent me a refund in the mail one week later....
When I am happy with any item and use it a lot. I email the brand letting them know how much I love the item and would love some discount coupons. Dial( soap company) sent me a free product coupon by mail.
I bought a shoe at Geox and it got torn after a few months, I let them know and got a full refund in the form of store credit.
These companies want to hear our feedback and will reward you for it.

Sprinkles1

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 11:56 pm
Quote:
I bought a shoe at Geox and it got torn after a few months, I let them know and got a full refund in the form of store credit

A few months? How long did you expect shoes to last, a few years? Do geox shoes have a lifetime guaranty?

Gittu

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 11:58 pm
The velcro wasn't closing. I guess it was their problem.

Gittu

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 11:59 pm
Gittu wrote:
The velcro wasn't closing. I guess it was their problem.

I mistakenly wrote it got torn.

NechaMom

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 12:09 am
Interesting idea. What I do is throw away the product and never buy from that company again. I find 99% of laundry stain removers not working. Is it just me? Shoes definitely get worn out after a while. I’ve learnt which companies never to buy from again (Venettini) and which last longer. If I’ll start calling companies and complaining I’ll probably never end.

greenteaorange

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 12:13 am
Worth it sometimes I love free things and I love complaining haha- but it’s not always worth the time it takes to complain something they don’t help or u end up wasting your time that it’s not worth the 5 dollar bottle of detergent

Gittu

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 12:17 am
Most non jewish brands in my experience, are more than happy to help. I once have gotten a new smoke detector shipped to me because my previous one broke quickly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains