Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Mixtiles reviews

scruffy

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 3:59 pm
Has anyone here used Mixtiles? Were you happy?

I'm looking to make a gallery wall in my house.

Blessing1

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 4:03 pm
Following

cupcake123

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 4:52 pm
Also would like to know

pinkpeonies

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 4:59 pm
I am a professional (albeit very very high end) photographer. I actually one time ordered mixtiles for my house (upstairs) because I didn’t want to spend the thousands that I normally spend at my professional European labs.
They. Were. AWFUL!! So so so bad. The quality was horrendous, the color was ok. They were pixelated and very soft (as in the sharpest area of the picture which is supposed to be the eyes and eyelashes was very very unsharp)
Now I will admit that I have very high standards, but if you want my honest opinion, print your photos with your photographer. She charges what she does for a reason. It’s art.

naturelover

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 5:01 pm
I got them. Not amazing not terrible. If your looking for cheaper photos to hang up and your not super picky about quality it's ok. 3 of them came damaged but they replaced it for free.

autumnspring

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 6:31 pm
I’ve ordered a couple of times and always very happy. Better quality than Snapfish tiles. I never had anything super expensive hanging to compare, but I like to switch photos and be able to move around and not have permanent holes in my wall, so this option works great for me.

pause

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 6:39 pm
autumnspring wrote:
I’ve ordered a couple of times and always very happy. Better quality than Snapfish tiles. I never had anything super expensive hanging to compare, but I like to switch photos and be able to move around and not have permanent holes in my wall, so this option works great for me.

I did shutterfly metal tiles and was very happy with the quality of the photos. I ordered them when they were on sale, so I got them greatly discounted.

tichellady

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 6:50 pm
I like them!

bepositive

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 6:52 pm
Mine are amazing and very clear. Even the pictures which I took from my phone.

shanie5

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 7:07 pm
My kids gifted me with them and I get compliments all the time. One dd loves them and they are the only pictures she hangs up.

A couple of my pictures have bubbes in them, but they are not obvious. so it doesn't bother me.

Cg1576

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 8:21 pm
I have ordered a whole bunch of them. All different sizes and prints. I have been happy with all but 1. But it was probably a problem with the picture quality not the mixtiles. I love them , and they look really beautiful in my house

margal

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 8:44 pm
I love mine! I wouldn't say they're heirloom quality, but they're perfect for my rental apartment. I love that I can switch out and add tiles whenever I have new pictures since it's so cheap. And it doesn't ruin walls.

scruffy

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 9:21 pm
Thank you all!

mikayla18

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 2:20 pm
If you can get them for $5 on sale, I would say no brainer. Ya theyre definitly not professional quality $100/each but to homeify a room-they're perfect. I have them all over my house for now (until we get real art)

wazup

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 2:26 pm
mikayla18 wrote:
If you can get them for $5 on sale, I would say no brainer. Ya theyre definitly not professional quality $100/each but to homeify a room-they're perfect. I have them all over my house for now (until we get real art)

Where can you get them for $5??
They are $15

gdgirl

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 2:33 pm
I had a good experience with them and supposedly they are supposed to restick if you move but a few of ours didnt and their customer service was excellent and they shipped new ones. ppl always compliment ours...hatzlacha

mikayla18

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 2:33 pm
wazup wrote:
Where can you get them for $5??
They are $15

They have weekly if not daily sales. Usually around Thanksgiving or mothers day they're very discounted. I wait for a sale and usually get 20 tiles 1x a year

wazup

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 2:41 pm
mikayla18 wrote:
They have weekly if not daily sales. Usually around Thanksgiving or mothers day they're very discounted. I wait for a sale and usually get 20 tiles 1x a year

Wow. K if anyone sees a sale please post!!

autumnspring

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 5:01 pm
wazup wrote:
Wow. K if anyone sees a sale please post!!

If you sign up to their email or text you’ll get notified when sales happen

bnm

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 5:08 pm
Its not a quality $700 print but I like them. I feel like its less of a commitment.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art