Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Did you see that??
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:45 pm
truthfully, I always defended FG. and I'm not going to watch it, so I wont be speculating if her face looked shocked or not shocked, and even that wouldn't prove if this is a ploy. HOWEVER her decision to post it without censoring, without a warning (trigger warning, or even dont watch if you're under 18.. ) is selfish, irresponsible and completely alters the way I think of her.
She crossed the line, (for me)

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:45 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
Thank you, I appreciate it!
I am NOT FG. I didnt watch the live and had no idea it happened. I only learned about it from this site as op posted about it. Why post something so heinous and offensive if you dont want to give her attention? I guess that is a question for op to answer. I just wish I would never have heard any of it and if I can go back and stop this thread for pure loshon hora then I would. I guess what is done is done but please op (or anyone else) dont post it if it ever happens again (which I hope never happens again). Thanks.

I hope this thread gets closed and even deleted because it loshon hora (and sinas chinum).

Are you the poster that calls everything lashon hara and sinas chinam while also questioning how you thought this was an orthodox site? You should look in the mirror you have quite a bit to work on yourself.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:46 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
People who are in shock dont necessarily show any reaction because they are in shock. Doesnt mean that they didnt experience a trauma or they "orchestrated" a traumatic event which is what FG is being accused of doing when she is a victim of a s-x crime. Sad. Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

Yeah right
You Keep defending her and her actions

Debbie

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:46 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
ew. that is awful. I'm done with this lady now.

[removed]

amother
Narcissus

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:47 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
truthfully, I always defended FG. and I'm not going to watch it, so I wont be speculating if her face looked shocked or not shocked, and even that wouldn't prove if this is a ploy. HOWEVER her decision to post it without censoring, without a warning (trigger warning, or even dont watch if you're under 18.. ) is selfish, irresponsible and completely alters the way I think of her.
She crossed the line, (for me)

Agreed. Policing people's immediate reactions is stupid and ignorant. Even mean. We process and express in different ways.

But posting that was not right. And gave the creep what he wanted.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:49 pm
I’m fairly sure she can get booted from Instagram for posting the recording. It goes against their terms of service.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics