Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Did you see that??
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 8:27 pm
Anyone here watched FG live tonight?
What a creep that live caller was Can't Believe It TMI

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 8:33 pm
I see she deleted it

amother
Aconite

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 8:39 pm
What's fg

amother
Denim

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 8:40 pm
What happened??

amother
Crimson

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 8:42 pm
Naked man came on flatbush girl’s live about unplanned pregnancies. The person used a girl’s name and said they have important questions

amother
Gardenia

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 8:44 pm
following

amother
Crimson

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 8:45 pm
amother Gardenia wrote:
following

Btw you can just click the follow topic for replies at the bottom of the thread.

amother
Chestnut

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 8:45 pm
amother Crimson wrote:
Naked man came on flatbush girl’s live about unplanned pregnancies. The person used a girl’s name and said they have important questions

Omg

amother
Jean

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 8:49 pm
amother Crimson wrote:

And then what happened?
They just showed their genitalia and then FG just stopped sharing immediately? Did the male show his face or say anything?

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 9:06 pm
The crazy part is she reposted the live it was on her page a while like seriously what was she thinking

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 9:10 pm
amother Jean wrote:
Did the male show his face or say anything?

No face. And he didn't say anything. Just showed off his naked body

amother
Lilac

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 9:41 pm
Omg I didn't see the live but saw it when she posted it to her feed. I can't believe she did!! And I can't get the disgusting image out of my head! Omggg. It's next level scary.

amother
Springgreen

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 9:44 pm
So horrible.
Why are some men so disgusting? What a terrible thing to do to a group of women

amother
NeonYellow

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 9:44 pm
I tuned in to the beginning of her live and it was kind of boring so I left, now I came back and saw her recap on her stories and I'm ever so glad I wasn't on.

amother
Yolk

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 10:52 pm
Knowing her, it was probably planned.
See it got you talking about her
Mission accomplished

amother
Scarlet

Post Sat, Jan 14 2023, 11:57 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
Mission accomplished

that is a sick thing to say. Yes. She's controversial. Yes. she loves attention. but she is not crazy. what that guy did is probably a criminal offense .

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 2:29 am
amother Yolk wrote:
Mission accomplished

No. No. No.
She sounds very upset about it

GrowingUp

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 4:50 am
amother Lilac wrote:
Omg I didn't see the live but saw it when she posted it to her feed. I can't believe she did!! And I can't get the disgusting image out of my head! Omggg. It's next level scary.

Very possible she posted it momentarily to gather as much info as she can before she took it off her feed.

I’m not sure how Instagram lives work, and I wasn’t on this one, but I think that if she wouldn’t have posted it to her feed right away, she would lose access to the recording. At least now she has a username and screenshot of the pervert’s bedroom. Hopefully someone can help her track him down based on that info.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 5:30 am
GrowingUp wrote:
Very possible she posted it momentarily to gather as much info as she can before she took it off her feed.

I’m not sure how Instagram lives work, and I wasn’t on this one, but I think that if she wouldn’t have posted it to her feed right away, she would lose access to the recording. At least now she has a username and screenshot of the pervert’s bedroom. Hopefully someone can help her track him down based on that info.

Was there a while, and all of information was fake! She had nothing from saving it and having more people see it

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 5:46 am
amother Aqua wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn’t feel bad for her? It kind of serves her right for causing so much hate among Klal Yisroel.

Oh I don’t feel bad for her she was actually talking about late term abortion not for medical reasons but for an unplanned pregnancy and how she agrees with it which is completely wrong let’s not go into early abortion for an unplanned pregnancy not medically
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics