Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Scott quintuplets Utah

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 6:55 pm
I am obsessed with the Scott quints (Five two love)
Anyone else?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 7:08 pm
Yup! Curious why they broke up.

amother
Watermelon

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 7:09 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone else?

Im not anymore since they divorced. All these vloggers are so fake. Dont believe any of their lives are what they look like on the vlogs

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 7:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone else?

Aren't the parents divorced?

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 7:13 pm
amother Watermelon wrote:
Im not anymore since they divorced. All these vloggers are so fake. Dont believe any of their lives are what they look like on the vlogs

I agree. Just a money grab.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 7:16 pm
Aw that’s a shame to hear they have split up. Used to watch them when they were babies but not recently

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 7:34 pm
Used to watch every blog. But when they separated it broke me. They had seemed so happy in the blogs and also these poor quints going back and forth…

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 8:02 pm
amother Lime wrote:
I agree. Just a money grab.

same. stopped watching them when they split..

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 8:14 pm
In today’s video Jamie announced that they divorced 2 weeks ago. I feel so sad for her. Apparently rumours are that she didn’t want him supporting his brother who’s transitioning or something as it’s against their religion so that’s why they split...
I find the kids really cute and I fargin them the money they get from my viewing. Jamie is soooooo pretty in my opinion...

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 8:25 pm
amother OP wrote:
In today’s video Jamie announced that they divorced 2 weeks ago. I feel so sad for her. Apparently rumours are that she didn’t want him supporting his brother who’s transitioning or something as it’s against their religion so that’s why they split...
I find the kids really cute and I fargin them the money they get from my viewing. Jamie is soooooo pretty in my opinion...

That would be an awful reason to divorce after so many years and with so many kids.
I was presuming someone there cheated.
This makes me even sadder if it’s the truth

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 8:37 pm
I know. Could be her family pressured her. They were married 18 years! She seems really sad ☹️

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 12:18 am
Interesting, where did you find that info. I assumed it must’ve been cheating but never saw anything anywhere.

amother
Catmint

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 12:21 am
I was watching them since before the babies were born, but had stopped eventually. I had no idea they aren’t together anymore. This is so sad.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 12:26 am
I never followed their page. I'm just wondering did she conceive those 5 babies naturally?

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 8:34 am
amother Aubergine wrote:
I never followed their page. I'm just wondering did she conceive those 5 babies naturally?

No they had 2 big kids and wanted more but had secondary infertility.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 2:09 pm
amother Fuchsia wrote:
Interesting, where did you find that info. I assumed it must’ve been cheating but never saw anything anywhere.

I don’t know for sure, it’s all speculation. That’s what people have commented on YouTube-that the timing of their split was exactly the same time that skylar’s brother left the Mormon church

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 08 2023, 7:51 pm
Just wondering if there are any Jewish communities in Utah. (I am not from the USA)

amother
Catmint

Post Sun, Jan 08 2023, 7:53 pm
amother OP wrote:
I don’t know for sure, it’s all speculation. That’s what people have commented on YouTube-that the timing of their split was exactly the same time that skylar’s brother left the Mormon church

You don’t split up a family of 9 because of opinions about a brother.

amother
Banana

Post Sun, Jan 08 2023, 8:11 pm
amother OP wrote:
Just wondering if there are any Jewish communities in Utah. (I am not from the USA)

There's the Utah chabad rabbi , rabbi zippel. He arranged the saprea retreat in Utah for csa survivors. Utah is oh so beautiful

amother
Anemone

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 5:09 am
Just found this, cause I'm obsessed with them and totally following the story (and the brothers)

Skyler just dropped a video about his OCD (although what he described so far sounds like anxiety - but maybe there is more) and in another video that he is no longer Mormon

I wonder if the divorce is because he went "off the derech" or because of the mental health issues.
Shaydon is also living with his dad - so I wonder if he is OTD to....

Regardless - Violet seems to be having a really hard time and I am so sad for the kids (who are adorable!)

Jamie seems much happier though - although it could be just about views
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more