Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Nutrichef food processor

questioner

Post Sat, Apr 02 2022, 7:47 pm
It is supposed to be comparable to the brain for half the price. Does anyone have it and can review? How is it for potato kugel?

questioner

Post Tue, Apr 05 2022, 10:42 am
Bump

mammala120

Post Tue, Apr 05 2022, 11:36 am
Just purchased
Will be using on Passover
By looking at it visually it is smaller then Braun. Knifes look same quality. Although kugel disc is different then Braun. Same teeth markings but more of it on nutrichef which is also all metal disc ( no plastic to insert metal into). Hope this makes sense. I owned Braun for 5 years. Had love and hate relationship with it. Will see how nutrichef performs.

happymommy6

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 6:25 am
Any more info on this?

questioner

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 6:37 am
Mine broke right away and I returned it.

Seeking

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 8:59 pm
Anyone did have success with it? Wonder if I should get it for passover it's a quarter the price

seeker

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 1:41 pm
Following

Seeking

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 8:55 pm
Saw it by Bingo for 50 dollars.
My friend just told me that she got it last year and it did an excellent job. She's using it this year again with no problem. but somehow I still feel like I would rather wait for Braun to go on sale and get it even next year then a cheap one to stay till it breaks. Why?

seeker

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 9:48 pm
For me personally Braun is major overkill for one week per year. Remember that anything you use only on Pesach gets almost no wear and tear compared to regular. Every year I have to watch my fingers because my knives and peelers are so much sharper and faster than I'm used to. My pots are beautiful and shiny. Unless the cheaper processors are genuine garbage that doesn't work at all, it'll hold up ok.

Rubber Duck

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 12:42 am
I bought the nutrichef, used it first time today so far am very happy with it

Rubber Duck

Post Tue, Apr 30 2024, 9:42 pm
Anyone else had the food/oils get stuck in the center piece of the bowl? How did you clean it?

seeker

Post Tue, Apr 30 2024, 9:46 pm
Amazon reviews seem to conclude it's impossible and you just need to live with it and assume that if you can't get it out then it probably isn't getting into your food either.

seeker

Post Tue, Apr 30 2024, 9:48 pm
In response to earlier question about kugel, I didn't buy this food processor but someone I know did and reported that the kugel came out excellent and same as Braun which they've used in the past.

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Apr 30 2024, 11:20 pm
seeker wrote:
In response to earlier question about kugel, I didn't buy this food processor but someone I know did and reported that the kugel came out excellent and same as Braun which they've used in the past.

How did they find the cleaning?

seeker

Post Tue, Apr 30 2024, 11:21 pm
I didn't ask. This thread just made me remember that they happened to mention the kugel was great.

Rubber Duck

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 12:21 am
seeker wrote:
Amazon reviews seem to conclude it's impossible and you just need to live with it and assume that if you can't get it out then it probably isn't getting into your food either.

Wow, I guess there’s a reason it was so cheap.. but doesn’t it get moldy? Especially that it will be packed away for a year
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars