Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Looking for pediatrician - Baltimore
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Red

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 9:10 pm
We are at Main Street pediatrics (foundry row) and happy there so far. Hardly any wait time to be seen for appointments and office staff have been pleasant.

We switched from Maryland pediatric group due to one of the doctors there. I also hated how small the rooms were (I wouldn’t have switched for that reason but it was horribly inconvenient).

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 9:15 pm
Is main street still taking new patients? Which male and female dr's do people like there? Please specify which is male which is female as I have kids of both genders.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 7:49 am
amother OP wrote:
Is main street still taking new patients? Which male and female dr's do people like there? Please specify which is male which is female as I have kids of both genders.

I’m not sure. You’d have to call and ask. At owings mills Dr. Poliakoff is the only male and I like Dr Spinner-Block. I am not familiar with the other doctors in the practice.

I don’t know anything about the doctors in the Towson location.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 9:11 am
Unfortunately male pediatricians are a dying breed. I've heard amazing things about Dr. Surrell in towson but he's not taking new patients (ever). Don't know anything about the other male practitioner in Towson, but I've heard people are very happy with Dr. Charles and Dr. Mulaikel there.
Also heard good things about Dr. Spinner Block in Owings Mills

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 11:11 am
Main street is only taking newborns Sad
other suggestions?

amother
Red

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 12:30 pm
Did you try owings mills pediatrics? I know nothing firsthand about them but many people have mentioned them when this question has been asked on Facebook in the past.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 12:33 pm
I might try them
Everyone on here is happy with them?
They aren't about to retire right? lol

amother
Peru

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 1:00 pm
Dr. Cardin is the only male Dr. at Owings Mills Pediatrics. He's not young (his kids are probably in their 20s?), but I don't think he's retiring anytime particularly soon. He's great. I just hope that they get another male in there or that Dr. Cardin stays until my youngest son ages out...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 2:19 pm
Can anyone tell me their experience with Dr. Umoren or NP Habersaat at Owings Mills Peds? Dr. Cardin is not taking new patients.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:50 pm
Any other ideas? The ideas I liked were not taking new patients.

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 4:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
Can anyone tell me their experience with Dr. Umoren or NP Habersaat at Owings Mills Peds? Dr. Cardin is not taking new patients.

I've seen Dr Umoren a few times and she seems good. I saw NP Habersaat once. She was ok. I won't say I loved her but had nothing against her either.

Busy as a bee

Post Fri, Mar 08 2024, 1:54 pm
Don't know if they are taking new patients but we love Valley Pediatrics

amother
Nemesia

Post Fri, Mar 08 2024, 2:49 pm
Busy as a bee wrote:
Don't know if they are taking new patients but we love Valley Pediatrics

I would want an office with both male and female doctors…they only have female.

amother
Viola

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 12:25 am
Family Time Pediatrics on 40th Street in Hampden at the Rotunda building might be a good fit for you - Dr. Tellerman is a male doctor, with 25+ years of experience. Old school, attentive, easy to reach when needed, flexible with parents, doesn't overact. Rachel Spar is the pediatric Nurse Practioner there, female, also very kind, attentive, listens, easy to reach. Both are Jewish; Rachel is frum, 6 kids of her own. My kids (both genders) have gone to them since one was a toddler, the other an infant, and we're very happy w/ them.

https://familytimepediatrics.com/

chicco

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 12:44 am
Doctor Elana Balakirsky. Pikesville Pediatrics.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics