Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Buying a home in flatbush

amother

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 8:18 am
Were looking to buy our first home in Flatbush. Either Midwood or Marine Park areas. Thing is, im kindof clueless. Where do you even find an agent? I emailed some agents about some listings I saw on luach.com, and I left messages last night for a few from one of those community magazine things I forgot which one. Does anyone know of any agents ? has anyone worked with anyone who is any good? or does anyone know of any homes that are for sale? I dont know where to start looking, but I figured other people on here have probably bought houses before, and maybe someone could help guide me!

R&RMom

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 8:36 am
Most of My friends and I have found our homes in the Jewish Press
Check the classified section and look every week because they always have new houses...they also advertise for open houses which are worth going to...good luck!

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 9:37 am
drive around the neighborhood interested in and look for realty signs ...

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 10:46 am
we bought a house in marine park recently. I have the name of an agent we liked, though we couldn't use him because we bought a house we first saw at an open house. feel free to pm me with questions.

RachelB

Post Sun, May 04 2008, 11:42 am
If you are looking in Marine Park, get Kings Courrier - you can also check listings online at http://www.yournabe.com/classi.....tate/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating