Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Anyone in Montreal need a cleaning lady?

Rochel Leah

Post Thu, Nov 04 2004, 8:41 pm
If anyone needs a cleaning lady , I have on who is really good, she doesnt only clean but she organizes- she isnt like some who pick up somehting that doesnt belong somewher, clean underneath and then put it down, she is also very tharough and works quick. if anyone is intrested please let me know- she has tuesdays available

Henya

Post Thu, Nov 04 2004, 9:14 pm
Yes, I'm looking for cleaning help. Is yours legal? Also is she only available on Tuesdays or does she have any other free hours during the week? Thanx!

Rochel Leah

Post Thu, Nov 04 2004, 9:21 pm
So far she is only available on tuesdays. I do not think she is legal. she is filipine. some times maybe later on in the afternon on other days, though not thursdays or fridays

Henya

Post Thu, Nov 04 2004, 9:36 pm
Thanx for the info. I'm looking for s/o who's willing to get paid on the books. And .... I need one most importantly on TH. & Fri. Thanx anyway!

Rochel Leah

Post Thu, Nov 04 2004, 10:00 pm
Henya, how are you going to pay her by the books? ( is it under the day care?)and I dont think you are going to get someone who will work on the the books, or they will charge alot then.....good luck though

proudmom

Post Thu, Nov 04 2004, 10:59 pm
Henya what about cleansweepers?

Henya

Post Fri, Nov 05 2004, 11:33 am
RL, I'd pay her & the co. she works for would give me a receipt. Proudmom, do you have cleansweepers phone #? Have you used them in the past?

proudmom

Post Sat, Nov 06 2004, 7:36 pm
I am using them right now. their number is 484 4266 just ask to speak to Linda
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics