Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Anyone have a home business and want to help me out

shayna82

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 4:30 pm
IM thinking about selling childrens socks in my home. would anyone happen to know any good companies of girls socks, or the distributors in your home town where I can buy wholesale? also, if anyone wants to give me some good tips on starting a home buisness that would be much appreciated too!

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 4:39 pm
if you want to PM me, I can give you the # of a woman in my community who sells socks from her house

Tefila

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 9:20 pm
Quote:
IM thinking about selling childrens socks in my home

You think that would make a profitable buisness Confused Don't mean to be a kill joy. unless you'll be selling other stuff too What

shayna82

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 1:03 pm
I think ill start out as a sock business, then slowly once I have a clientle add more stuff, like hair accesories, which I really wanted to do in the first place.

ill see, right now im having trouble just finding a wholeslaer to buy them from

thanks!

Tovah

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 1:10 pm
I think u will do very well many of the socks stores here in mtl are doing pretty good.

shayna82

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 1:18 pm
thanks! and, its not just regualr short socks.. I want to get the knee socks that are nice enough for shabbos.. people here go to ny and baltimore to get them.. why shlup?

mother48

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 1:27 pm
try Levannta in BP. if you can get thier phone number and start an account. they have beautiful (not so cheap) socks for kids, and tights etc.., e/o in NY stores selll them. sorry I couldn't find the phone number. good luck!

shayna82

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 1:49 pm
thanks!

StayHomeMom

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 3:45 pm
brochi wrote:
try Levannta in BP. if you can get thier phone number and start an account. they have beautiful (not so cheap) socks for kids, and tights etc.., e/o in NY stores selll them. sorry I couldn't find the phone number. good luck!

718) 375-5108
thats the number of sock exchange in flatbush, its the same owner as boro park, very nice guy, but...I dont know if he will tell you how to get streight to wholesaler. he mainly deals with levante

shayna82

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 5:26 pm
thanks!

3Qts

Post Thu, Sep 29 2005, 1:49 pm
Try http://www.jrpsocks.com/ they are a frum company in Lakewood that sell socks wholesale.

buba123

Post Thu, Sep 29 2005, 2:13 pm
Carlino is a Jewish owned co. based in Brooklyn. I believe they sell socks. They make nice underwear for infants and children too. Try to google them, they should have a web site set up.

I believe you need a wholesale certificate to buy these things. You might have to look into that. ( My in-Laws buy wholesale a lot - they have a few stores.)

shayna82

Post Thu, Sep 29 2005, 2:15 pm
thanks momofthree, thats exactly what I was lookign for, I wonder why they didnt come up on google.. anyway , thanks!

and buba.. ill check them up, thanks a bunch too!

Chanie

Post Thu, Sep 29 2005, 3:36 pm
http://www.carlinosocks.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics