Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
What trouble has your toddler done?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

raizy

Post Sat, Feb 05 2005, 8:45 pm
last year everytime my order arrived I had to run like a madman or madwoman and fish out the eggs or else my son who was two at the time would get to it.. smash smash . he sometimes was very generous and left me one egg over to keep the rest were all smashed uppp Very Happy Smile Twisted Evil

Tefila

Post Sat, Feb 05 2005, 9:03 pm
So why buy the kids toys.... they don't need it!!!! Very Happy

hadasa

Post Sun, Feb 06 2005, 2:55 am
Ummm.....Maybe toys are easier to clean up? Wink

raizy

Post Mon, Feb 07 2005, 5:23 pm
yes but my youngest son like spoons big spoons and ladles. that is his best toys. also all my mail and cataloges he loves to tear them . who need a million toys when you can go ripping all mommy mail.

Milk Munch

Post Thu, Jun 02 2005, 5:30 pm
I am laughing so hard I am crying.

proudmom

Post Tue, Jul 12 2005, 1:00 pm
My 4 year old daughter decided to put on some nail polish without me knowing. instead of painting her nails she painted my sheitle.

mommy2

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 9:41 am
My 2 yr old poured orange juice all over the floor, kitchen table, an my husbands bed, and I thought id have 1 laundry free day!

mommy2

Post Sun, Jul 17 2005, 5:53 pm
Today it was raisins all over my sons bed and floor mixed with the negel vasser water!! Mad

Mommy912

Post Sun, Jul 17 2005, 5:58 pm
I found my son with a chair pulled up to the kitchen sink and the faucet just on and running. I asked why he turned the water on and he said that there was too much water in the faucet and he wanted to put the extra water down the drain. Ah, the logic of children!

lucky

Post Mon, Jul 18 2005, 7:05 am
Funniest is when u hear their reason for doing things. They can be so innocent. If mommy said that when it snowed they would go to visit grandma, Kids just wanted it to happen faster so they made snow with baby powder.

proudmom

Post Mon, Jul 18 2005, 7:32 am
My niece that is 4 years old was punished so she wasnt allowed to go outside and play. So she decided to climb out of her sisters window and she ran off to the play ground

1stimer

Post Mon, Jul 18 2005, 11:46 am
My son (10 mths) managed to knock over the bottle of his iron supplement and it spilt all over the kitchen floor. Of course as I was trying to clean it up he comes zooming up to it and splashes around it and crawls around the house leaving his hand prints, I then put him in the bedroom and he looks at me, giggles and trys to escape.

We say he's going to be a great detective, he is always the first at the scene whenever anything happens...

proudmom

Post Mon, Jul 18 2005, 12:01 pm
Quote:
We say he's going to be a great detective, he is always the first at the scene whenever anything happens...

LOL

amother

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 9:17 am
It's been many months of pregnancy and then nursing, my 2 year old son comes into my room yesterday and throws a fit that I have on a white sheet. He likes the other ones better. Besides why did I buy a new sheet. I told him mommy likes white, and wanted to sleep on it last night. That didn't satisfy him and he continued to take the sheet off the bed.

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 9:44 am
LOL amother, that is too funny! maybe be sure to make your bed b4 he comes in so the blanket will cover the sheet and he won't see it!

smile

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 11:30 am
How about finding jam all over the tables, chairs , toys and of course in the hair of my 2 years and 1 year old.
or the whole dining room full of torn tissues!!! Yes

amother

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 4:36 pm
0613 wrote:
LOL amother, that is too funny! maybe be sure to make your bed b4 he comes in so the blanket will cover the sheet and he won't see it!

No chance of that, this happened when he came to wake me up at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Tefila

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 4:43 pm
Proudmom reminds me of the time when I was 5yrs and was playing w/h my cousins hide and seek so I hid by sitting on the outside window ledge of our second story home. A friend from across the road informed my mother that her daughter was there, my mother almost had a heart attack and made me promise never to hide or go there again

Post Thu, Jul 28 2005, 10:03 am
hmmm....freilich, maybe we should start a thread, "what trouble did you get into as a child?"

proudmom

Post Mon, Aug 01 2005, 8:15 am
Frielich I see that you are not scared of heights.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics