Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
What trouble has your toddler done?
1  2  3  Next

Yael

Post Mon, Jun 21 2004, 1:56 pm
this morning my 21 mo. old son got into my makeup. he squished my lipsticks all over his hands, the dresser and his clothing. you can imagine the mess I had to clean. the only way to get lipstick off his hands was to wash it with makup remover. its so oily! I was so mad at him. its the second time he ruined my lipstick. I think its time to lock up my makeup.

proudmom

Post Mon, Jun 28 2004, 4:50 pm
Yael, Esher Chana did the same thing today. She took my lip gloss and put it all over her face. She made a big mess with it.

Rivka

Post Sat, Jul 24 2004, 8:54 pm
Hmm I think it is more worrying when a boy is interested in the makeup.
my son always tries to get into my makeup bag but he is too young to open the zip...but when he does master the zip I shall have to find a new place.
He already lost my blusher so I had to buy a new one and it wasn't cheap.
then he found my non runny foundation I thought it was a great idea when I bought it and he thought it was great too for eating and sticking fingers in and general smearing.
I had to put the bed sheets in the wash and I have makeup remover in handy wipes, so it wasn't difficult getting rid of it.

proudmom

Post Tue, Aug 17 2004, 5:05 pm
This has nothing to do with the make up. This is trouble but not really trouble. I was giving my son a bath and he stands up and he says weeeeeeeeee and then he urinates in the bathtub.

supermom

Post Wed, Aug 18 2004, 2:59 pm
I could not stop laughing when I red that it reminded me about yesterday on the phone. thanks for the laugh

macg5

Post Wed, Sep 22 2004, 11:33 am
Rivka wrote:
Hmm I think it is more worrying when a boy is interested in the makeup.
my son always tries to get into my makeup bag but he is too young to open the zip...but when he does master the zip I shall have to find a new place.
He already lost my blusher so I had to buy a new one and it wasn't cheap.
then he found my non runny foundation I thought it was a great idea when I bought it and he thought it was great too for eating and sticking fingers in and general smearing.
I had to put the bed sheets in the wash and I have makeup remover in handy wipes, so it wasn't difficult getting rid of it.

its not worrying, its natural, if they're older its worrying. Ahuva is so calculating sometimes, I go into my room, my wigbox is on its side, she is standing there, brushing her hair, applying blusher and lippie, and spraying perfume, saying "nice ahuva, pretty ahuva." I cant dress in peace anymore, she once squirted my contact lens cleaner in her eye, that must hav been painful.

ForeverYoung

Post Wed, Oct 20 2004, 5:09 pm
changed my mind

Last edited by ForeverYoung on Fri, Aug 12 2005, 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Tefila

Post Wed, Oct 20 2004, 8:29 pm
Or part of being a child Smile

ForeverYoung

Post Wed, Oct 20 2004, 10:10 pm
changed my mind

Last edited by ForeverYoung on Fri, Aug 12 2005, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

micki

Post Wed, Oct 20 2004, 10:29 pm
how come they know when you jusst bought it?
my then 2 yr old found a brand new never used bottle of thank G-D kids shampoo and squirted it down the stairs, throughthe hall into the living room onto the plant, mixed in some mud into the carpet which had a puddle of shampoo into the dining room and ended on his brothers head.
I found out when I went to investigate why the baby was screaming. he was dripping shampoo blinking up at me like why me? I had to sit the baby in the sink, he had bubbles coming our of his ears, nose... I couldn't stop laughing.
all I did was sit down to eat...

Rochel Leah

Post Wed, Oct 20 2004, 10:50 pm
micki, reminds me of the joke:

little boy asks his mother:" How much toothpaste is there in a tube?"

the mom replied:" I don't know"

Boy answers:" I do, it goes from the bathroom floor till the dining room table>"

happyduck

Post Mon, Oct 25 2004, 3:29 pm
Channah was destructo baby at the doctors last week. She started by managing to pull the blood pressure cuff basket off the wall. She smashed a jar of cotton balls. For her grand finale, she used her file as a diaper!

Pearl

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 6:33 am
Micki and Rochel Leah, thank you for making me laugh LOL and for preparing me for being a mother to a son (who's just a baby now, and the girls just don't do stuff like that!)........a look into the future! b"h

hadasa

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 10:50 am
Many years ago, when I had only two kids, I was having 30 Bochurim (!) over for Shabbos day. My husband was in Shul, and I was busy in the kitchen putting last finishing touches on the meal., when I realized the kids were too quiet. Well, guess what. They had opened a jar of Desitin and smeared it all over each other and the furniture. The younger one looked like a clown or a ghost, with eyes staring out of a stark white face.

Well, it's Shabbos, I can't use a wet rag or sponge, this stuff is thick and greasy and impossible to get off. I did the best I could with water and napkins, and I hope the Bochurim forgave me for any white, greasy stains they got on their clothes.

zuncompany

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 11:02 am
Zu is Mr. Destructable. He is into everything. Yesterday he painted the carpet with yogurt. I was washing dishes and he was playing nicely. It got to quiet so I looked around. Zu learned how to open the fridge. He went in, got a yogurt, sat down in the livingroom, and than proceeded to paint the carpet with it! AHHH!!!

Sara

rydys

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 10:06 pm
when my baby was a few months old, I locked her in the living room (with a gate) and took my 2 year old to the back of the house and settled her in her room with some dolls. I then made the mistake of taking a shower! When I came out, she had climbed up and gotten the desitin and powder and painted her dolls and the diaper table with it (one was cloth--still has stains!). She said the dolly was dirty and she was changing it!

Tefila

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 10:45 pm
Quote:
She said the dolly was dirty and she was changing it!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Crying

Pearl

Post Tue, Jan 25 2005, 9:20 am
Hadasa - 30? wow! Ishar Koach!

Reading about paintlike incidents, reminded me of this one:
when we were living in Israel, I let the girls (then almost 3 and almost 5) play with fingerpaint in the garden.
I went to the kitchen to prepare something, so left them by themselves for about 10 minutes (kitchen was close to the garden, and it was completely closed garden, so they couldn;t get out). I heard them laugh, they were having such a good time.
When I turned to them, the youngest painted herself purple, not leaving one spot of her body unpainted! Rolling Eyes I must admit, she looked beautiful, she'd done a very thorough job! I had to chase her with the waterhoze through the garden, but I had to laugh so hard, she outran me Very Happy

And this one happened to a friend of mine. She went grocery shopping with her then-1 year old. When she came home, she urgently needed to use the bathroom, so she put her baby and groceries in the middle of the living room and made a run for it!When she came back to the room, she found her baby smiling sitting on the carpet smashing eggs, one after the other.....

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 25 2005, 12:31 pm
Quote:
found her baby smiling sitting on the carpet smashing eggs, one after the other.....

Kids LOL

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Jan 25 2005, 1:45 pm
lol
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics