Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Disengagement plan = a gift for terrorists!

gryp

Post Thu, Oct 28 2004, 10:25 am
outrageous! no one has focused on these details of the disengagement plan! it is not just about the settlements!

http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=71054

Tefila

Post Sun, Nov 07 2004, 1:54 am
Sad yes it is scary and crazy Hashen Yerachem Exclamation

Motek

Post Tue, Dec 07 2004, 11:29 am
interesting that Bush would do this:

http://www.israelnationalnews......73234

zuncompany

Post Tue, Dec 07 2004, 11:40 am
very interesting motek.

I wish people would actually read things throughly before they said things... I don't know how anyone could support pulling out!

Sara

Motek

Post Tue, Dec 07 2004, 11:44 am
some people think if the Prime Minister of Israel himself wants it, then isn't it great for Israel?

zuncompany

Post Tue, Dec 07 2004, 11:46 am
no

Motek

Post Tue, Dec 07 2004, 11:54 am
I agree with you, but sadly, tragically, the prime minister doesn't.

Motek

Post Sun, Dec 19 2004, 9:37 am
"If the Passover Story Were Reported by The New York Times or CNN"

by Daniel P. Waxman

The cycle of violence between the Jews and the Egyptians continues with no end in sight in Egypt. After eight previous plagues that have destroyed the Egyptian infrastructure and disrupted the lives of ordinary Egyptian citizens, the Jews launched a new offensive this week in the form of the plague of darkness.

Western journalists were particularly enraged by this plague. "It is simply impossible to report when you can't see an inch in front of you," complained a frustrated Andrea Koppel of CNN.

"I have heard from my reliable Egyptian contacts that in the midst of the blanket of blackness, the Jews were annihilating thousands of Egyptians. Their word is solid enough evidence for me."

While the Jews contend that the plagues are justified given the harsh slavery imposed upon them by the Egyptians, Pharaoh, the Egyptian leader, rebuts this claim.

"If only the plagues would let up, there would be no slavery. We just want to live plague-free. It is the right of every society."

Saeb Erekat, an Egyptian spokesperson, complains that slavery is justifiable given the Jews' superior weaponry supplied to them by the superpower God.

The Europeans are particularly enraged by the latest Jewish offensive.

"The Jewish aggression must cease if there is to be peace in the region. The Jews should go back to slavery for the good of the rest of the world," stated an angry French President Jacques Chirac.

Even several Jews agree. Adam Shapiro, a Jew, has barricaded himself within Pharaoh's chambers to protect Pharaoh from what is feared will be the next plague, the death of the firstborn. Mr. Shapiro claims that while slavery is not necessarily a good thing, it is the product of the plagues and when the plagues end, so will the slavery.

"The Jews have gone too far with plagues such as locusts and epidemic which have virtually destroyed the Egyptian economy," Mr. Shapiro laments. "The Egyptians are really a very
nice people and Pharaoh is kind of huggable once you get to know him," gushes Shapiro.

The United States is demanding that Moses and Aaron, the Jewish leaders, continue to negotiate with Pharaoh. While Moses points out that Pharaoh had made promise after promise to free the Jewish people only to immediately break them and thereafter impose harsher and harsher slavery, Richard
Boucher of the State Department assails the latest offensive.

"Pharaoh is not in complete control of the taskmasters," Mr. Boucher states. "The Jews must return to the negotiating table and will accomplish nothing through these plagues."

The latest round of violence comes in the face of a bold new Saudi peace overture. If only the Jews will give up their language, change their names to Egyptian names and cease having male children, the Arab nations will incline toward peace with them, Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah declared.

Tefila

Post Sun, Dec 19 2004, 10:40 am
Quote:
The latest round of violence comes in the face of a bold new Saudi peace overture. If only the Jews will give up their language, change their names to Egyptian names and cease having male children, the Arab nations will incline toward peace with them, Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah declared
An exact replica of history.
And could very, very easily happen
And that is why we should all 'Want Moshiach Now,' right Now!!!!!

AweSumThenSum

Post Sun, Dec 19 2004, 5:25 pm
this reminds me of a one liner I once heard.
what does the sign above the door to the baby nursery in a palestinian hospital say?

LIVE AMMUNITION!!

Tefila

Post Sun, Dec 19 2004, 6:21 pm
shock How True

HooRYou

Post Thu, Jan 20 2005, 9:18 pm
I have to post this since just thinking about it truly breaks my heart.

I am not making a pro or anti statement about disengagement but when I think about the violence and clashes that poeple are all but promising will occur I am overwhelmed. Just at the time when klal Yisroel needs achdus we are going to be fighting each other?

The other thing that bothers me is that the protesters have sworn to bring even theor littlest children and babies to the protests. All this time we have been saying that the differnce between a Jewish mother and an Arab one is that the Jewish mother hides her children behind her when there is danger and an Arab one hides behind her children yet here we are putting children on the front lines. I am all for teaching children that things are important and worth fighting for, but at what costs and risks. You can do it without scaring, scaring and very possibly endangering your children. I also have seen older children and teens under similar circumstances and I cannot say that it brought out the best in them. They seemed to enjoy and thrive on the opportunity to be wild and follow the mob mentality and trying to pump up the activities. Without fully developed discipline I cannot see how the atmosphere of a massive and violent protest is good for children or teens.

Rivka

Post Sat, Jan 22 2005, 4:43 pm
No I wouldn't put kids in any protest, doesn't matter what it is for, you are basically a great target. I don't know about this crown prince abdullah guy he sounds like a joke copying a story from the bible which basically will and could never happen, Jews don't live in Egypt anymore so why would they want to have egyptian names and also the fact that the Egyptians from the bible were not arabs, they were black.
I think the arab was basically saying there is no peace for Israel with arabs, and no nothing Israel could do would change that, what the arabs want are no Jews at all.
Also I don't know why anyone would be surprised at what Bush would do...why wouldn't he agree on pulling out? He isn't Jewish, he doesn't live in Israel, he just wants votes and wants to be a puppet basically like all the rest.
Sharon is another fool, he doesn't know what he is doing and I don't think there can be any prime minister that would be good for Israel really.
Politics ruin a person and in the begining there might be good intentions but then when you are in the thick of things it;'s all stress and what wouldbe the quickest easiest way of appeasing the Americans.
Sad that Israel has to rely on America.
I think it's one big mess and yes Moshiach should come and should've come a while back.

Anny

Post Sun, Jan 23 2005, 12:09 pm
Quote:
Bush would do...why wouldn't he agree on pulling out? He isn't Jewish, he doesn't live in Israel, he just wants votes

Bush's family belongs to the christiam novement who believe that mesiah will come when all the Jews will gather in Israel

Motek

Post Sun, Jan 23 2005, 12:26 pm
yye wrote:
I am not making a pro or anti statement about disengagement

why not?

Quote:
yet here we are putting children on the front lines.

you're comparing Arabs who use their children as human shields to Jews gathering to demonstrate? what's the comparison?

Quote:
You can do it without scaring, scaring and very possibly endangering your children.

scaring is one thing - I agree, little children don't need to hear about this

but endangering? the entire country is in terrible danger RIGHT NOW, and offering our enemies more land makes it EVEN MORE DANGEOUS

it's the GOVERNMENT that endangers, rather than defends, its citizens! Shame on them! Exploding anger

Quote:
the atmosphere of a massive and violent protest is good for children or teens.

I have read NOTHING about planned massive and violent protests, only huge, peaceful ones

did you think the Human Chain this summer was violent?!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics