Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Double Strollers
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Post Mon, Nov 08 2004, 1:57 pm
Any recommendations for double strollers?

zuncompany

Post Mon, Nov 08 2004, 2:28 pm
I love mine... the 2004 Maclarin twin traveller.

I love love love it. I make excuses why I need to go on walks with the kids cause I enjoy pushing them in it.
Sara

proudmom

Post Mon, Nov 08 2004, 3:29 pm
I have the JEEP and I hate it. Dont buy it

Pickle Lady

Post Mon, Nov 08 2004, 8:53 pm
I have 2 double strollers,

I also have the Jeep and really hate too. Really bad purchase, I can just kick myself for not keeping the box so we could have returned it.

But really really love my valco stroller. I live in new york city so I need a good double stroller. Its a jogging stroller with swivel wheels. its about $500 which is steep but I wanted a good one and I love it. I think its the best of the jogging strollers for its price.

ForeverYoung

Post Mon, Nov 15 2004, 11:23 am
Graco dual glider - fits everywhere!!!! I can go shpoing w/ it

Yael

Post Mon, Nov 15 2004, 2:55 pm
I also have the graco dual glider, its excellent!

rydys

Post Mon, Nov 15 2004, 10:28 pm
I have the combi and I love it. Its so light I can carry it and a baby and hold my toddlers hand going in and out of the house. Its narrow enough to fit through standard doors and its very easy to push. It also folds up very compactly for easy storage

curlyhead

Post Thu, Nov 18 2004, 3:46 am
Now that I have 2 kids I am desperate for a double. I do alot of walking but I also want something that goes in the car. and not to expensive. What is better tandem or side by side? I have an emmalanga ( do you have it in the US and Canada?)which I could get a toddler seat but the toddler can't sleep in it and I heard it is not so safe. I want something that also has a big basket.Alot of pple here have the mountain buggy but it is so expensive

micki

Post Thu, Nov 18 2004, 8:33 am
go for the graco duoglider. 4 kids and it still works great. its got a huge basket, folds the same as the single and is ok maybe not so light but not too heavy. the biggest plus is you can fit 4 kids on it. yup. you can. one in eah seat, one in the middle sitting on the bar of the back seat standing ont he base, and the 4th on the back basket rim. not soo comfy but in a pinch it works. the middle seat is great though. no this was unintentional!

Tefila

Post Thu, Nov 18 2004, 2:24 pm
Micki you've done it again Tongue Out Tongue Out
My situ with twins and 2yr old. I do have latest graco duo glider but wanted to get triple runabout instead of triple mountain buggy since I love to walk. I was going to sell my graco stroller but after reading this
Quote:
the middle seat is great though. no this was unintentional!
I have changed my mind Exclamation Tongue Out

zuncompany

Post Thu, Nov 18 2004, 3:31 pm
How do you push it though? I tried out my sil and I couldn't for the life of me.

Sara

curlyhead

Post Sun, Nov 21 2004, 4:47 am
does the graco glider have a large basket? (even though I don't think they sell them here.)

Tefila

Post Sun, Nov 21 2004, 11:50 pm
Quote:
does the graco glider have a large basket?

Enormous, can't get any bigger!, and the cheaper end of the scale.My theory is after 1 -2 babys you are going to get bored with same one anyway. Why spend a fortune on expensive models, buy cheaper and every so baby treat yourself -"baby" to a new stroller and this way you won't feel guilty! Then you can sell old one if it is still in good shape

Tovah

Post Mon, Nov 22 2004, 2:30 pm
I have the zippy inglesina single and I love it it's easy quick and light iyh(or how ever u write it) in the next 4 months I'll need a double and I was thinking to get the same brand in a double it's called the swift, has anyone ever heard of it or know anyone that has it?

Chanie

Post Wed, Nov 24 2004, 9:21 pm
my second child was born less then 2 weeks ago so I haven't gotten around to getting the double stroller yet, still trying to do my research. so far I've been using the carriage for my 2 year old and a snugli for the new baby. Even after I do get my double I'll probably continue to do as I'm doing now especially when the snow comes (rather then try to push more weight over the snow banks... and that's if it even fits)

Henya

Post Fri, Nov 26 2004, 12:04 pm
Chanie, if your son can stand and walk sturdily, why don't you think of getting a buggy board? That way you don't have to buy a double stroller and buggy boards are not all that expensive.

Chanie

Post Sun, Nov 28 2004, 11:57 am
I plan on buying a buggy board for my regular stroller, however sometimes 2 year olds get tired too... if I'm going out for the day I probably need something more comfurtable for my son.

curlyhead

Post Tue, Nov 30 2004, 3:55 am
what about a toddler seat

Tovah

Post Thu, Dec 02 2004, 12:21 pm
s/o just told me that u can get a perego which is suppose to be one of the lightest for 150 cash at a flea market in dollard whats the catch- its a discontinued model but bran new , but I have to find out more of the details.

Post Thu, Dec 02 2004, 12:35 pm
Tovah wrote:
s/o just told me that u can get a perego which is suppose to be one of the lightest for 150 cash at a flea market in dollard whats the catch- its a discontinued model but bran new , but I have to find out more of the details.

Please let me know if you find out more! where's the flea market?
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics