Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Mail organizing

IBR

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 12:35 am
my husbnd gets a lot of mail and bais moshiach magazines of which we have tons how do I organize it best? any ideas all welcome thank you

queen

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 8:59 am
buy magazine holders (sold at target, office depot/office max, staple sort of stores)

get several of them.... they stand up nicely on a shelf and are great for storing magazines.

then have a separate one for all incoming mail, that can sit there quietly and unobtrusively until your dh gets to reading/going through it all.

IBR

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 5:16 pm
thanks

Tefila

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 5:20 pm
Quote:
get several of them.... they stand up nicely on a shelf and are great for storing magazines

Thats what I have

chen

Post Tue, Nov 01 2005, 2:46 am
cheaper yet: take cereal boxes, cut the tops diagonally from one upper corner to about halfway down the opposite side. cover with self-stick plastic if you really hate the look of cereal boxes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry