Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
I need a man, ok, I really need 2.

queenie

Post Wed, Jul 06 2005, 8:56 pm
I am on a serious search for two men. I have two friends that really need shidduchim.

The first one is a very intellectual, educated, learned and very with it funny frum woman in her late 50's. She has been divorced for many years and has a number of grandchildren. She is willing to move. Oh yes, she has written a book on education and has been hired to lecture around the world. She is a very down to earth laid back person.

Any shidduch ideas?

The second woman is a baal teshuva woman, 35, slim, pretty, athletic and artistic and also very intellectual. She is also learned and very outgoing and funny. She is a professional but is dying to give that up to settle down.

Any ideas? You can PM me for more info or post a message here. Both women are willing to travel. Let me know. The clock is ticking.....

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock......

miriam

Post Wed, Jul 06 2005, 10:04 pm
Don't know of any gentlemen but I like the title of your thread:>

roza

Post Wed, Jul 06 2005, 10:23 pm
for the first lady who is over 50
check out this friend of ours:

http://www.frumster.com/view.p.....12829

and bechlal check frumster.com - you will find men...

Rochel Leah

Post Wed, Jul 06 2005, 10:50 pm
miriam wrote:
Don't know of any gentlemen but I like the title of your thread:>

me too, your title is cute!!

queenie

Post Wed, Jul 06 2005, 11:31 pm
thanks for the website and the "kudos"

Sometimes you need a little humour, and I was hoping to get a little attention. Spread the word, I am on a man hunt.

chavamom

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 12:19 am
I know of 4 couples off the top of my head who found their spouse from frumster.com

A woman here became a BT with a rather 'checkered' past - 1st marriage to a [gentile], 2nd to a guy who was frum but crazy, marriage lasted a few mos. She met and married a very normal guy on frumster.com. Another was a man who had been BT for YEARS, was in his 50's and found his wife in Australia of all places (only b/c he was in the Midwest!) from the website. The other 2 couples are 'mainstream weren't finding their zivug with shidduchim' types - FFB and still young. I'd definately tell the women to check it out.

baby's mom

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 12:27 am
I also know someone who met their-now- wife on frumster.
That guy seems like a nice man...hmmm, I think I also haev someone in mind, let me find out if he is interested...

queen

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 12:53 am
queenie, that's very special how you are working avidly to find your two friends a shidduch. Yasher Koach.

queenie

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 10:54 am
Thanks for all your help. I have never heard of frumster.com before. How did you hear about it? Is it very popular? I guess I am just out of the loop.

Rochel Leah

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 12:17 pm
there is also futuresimchas.com and mitmazel.com

They are also frum "matchmaking" Services online

shira

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 12:29 pm
Also try sawyouatsini.com - its a little different than the other sites in that its actually a network of shadchanim rather than a collection of profiles. The idea is to expose people to shadchanim who otherwise wouldnt have access to or wouldnt think to go to a shadchan. My friend is going out seroiusly with a boy that she met through one of the sawyouatsini.com shadchanim.

roza

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 12:57 pm
queenie wrote:
I have never heard of frumster.com before. How did you hear about it? Is it very popular?

in places like ours, frum singles have hard time meeting anyone (most singles are in large cities) so they turn to internet. I also know a couple who met this way and heard of few others.

Tefila

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 4:27 pm
One of my siblings met their spouse this way. Unusual maybe but whatever works, works, right Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics