Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
Anyone have a fruit cup recipe

cy

Post Thu, Jun 09 2005, 1:34 pm
I am looking for a fruit cup recipe (besides the one with frozen strawberries, pineapple etc.)

supermom

Post Thu, Jun 09 2005, 3:23 pm
there are a couple of ones that I make either it is pureed fruit with a lemon slice on the side of the cup.
or..

cut up a whole bunch of fruit leave it over night in the fridge to soak up all the juices. put into stem glasses with a dallop of whip cream and a strawberry on top. if you want mix into the fruit shredded coconut.

lucy

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 7:16 pm
I usually make it shabbos morning my kids snack on the fruit while I'm cutting it up! Cut up cantalope, honey dew, strawberries, blueberries (whole) nectarines, mango,apple, pineapple then add pineapple or orange juice or can add right before serving. What I like to do I serve it in these little cups (think their chapagne glasses) and right before serving I also sprinkle on shredded coconut.

CY: what is yours?

cy

Post Sun, Jun 26 2005, 11:09 pm
basically I meant either ambrosia, or just mixing frozen strawberries in syrup (the yellow container) with canned pineapple and mandarin oranges.

queen

Post Sun, Jun 26 2005, 11:40 pm
it's probably not what you're looking for, however a quick shabbos dessert:

make jello according to package instructions and pour into individual serving dishes (or serving bowl) add canned pineapple chunks/mandarin orange segments....... or even strawberries or blueberries to the individual dishes.

let jello harden in fridge.
can serve with whip cream ontop....... and even sprinkle some nut crunch ontop of whip if you wish to be fancy.

cy

Post Mon, Jun 27 2005, 8:29 pm
I actually posted this before shavous, bec. I needed something for yom tov.

happymom

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 2:46 pm
one container of applesauce
all diff types of frozen fruits

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 2:51 pm
The Honey Lime Fruit Toss
I think it’s from Kraft Foods

Drain a 20 oz can pineapple chunks, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Combine chunks, 11 or 14 oz mandarin can drained, a sliced banana, a kiwi sliced, and a cup of cut up strawberries in bowl.

Stir together your reserved juices, 1/4 tsp grated lime peel, and 2 T lime juice and 1 T honey.

Coat. Serve. Enjoy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics