Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
DOUBLE JOGGER STROLLERS- which do YOU have/are you happy?
Previous  1  2  3

rebeca

Post Sun, May 13 2007, 3:32 pm
you can find 'metsias' here
http://returnsforsale.com/cart.php

queen

Post Sun, May 13 2007, 8:53 pm
nana18 wrote:
I have very tall children and was wondering if the mountain buggy would be ok for them. From what I understand, the valco has lots of mixed reviews and is not worth going into. The mb seems to be the best quality and whoever has it seems happy with it.

the MB (mountain buggy) IS good quality, but also $100 more than the BJ (baby jogger). From my personal research, supplemented by yoyosame Smile I found the BJ to be very, very good. (btw, my child is tall too, and genetics dictate that probably they will all be...)

It folded much nicer, easier and smaller. Was lighter to push, the sun shade covered children better- and you got 2 sundshades (individual for each kid) vs. one joint shade that was the same for both seats. (also- I believe the kid can sit more upright (if they want) in the BJ, where as the MB the furthest forward the seat goes- is not as much as BJ.

momsrus

Post Sun, Jul 22 2007, 11:21 pm
amother wrote:
what is good about 2 wheels? I was thinking of getting the jane and it has one wheel... just wondering..... thanks

The jane is fine with one wheel it's the side by sides that one wheel is problem.

Nicole

Post Mon, Jul 23 2007, 11:18 am
I was pushing someone's jogger type stroller on shabbos, and was surprised to find that in order to turn it, I needed to lift up the front wheel. Are all jogger strollers like this? Any difference between the single and double?

momsrus

Post Mon, Jul 23 2007, 2:56 pm
Nicole wrote:
I was pushing someone's jogger type stroller on shabbos, and was surprised to find that in order to turn it, I needed to lift up the front wheel. Are all jogger strollers like this? Any difference between the single and double?

I don't understand why would you need to lift it?

cip

Post Mon, Jul 23 2007, 4:17 pm
nicole: mabey it didn't have swivel wheels or mabey the swivel wheels were in locked position.

Nicole

Post Mon, Jul 23 2007, 4:25 pm
Okay- that's all I wanted to know- so some (or most) joggers DO have swivelling front wheels! Very Happy Good to know.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics