Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Peach Magazine - Don't force your ideas on everyone else
  Previous  1  2  3  31  32  33

amother

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 10:30 am
Can you please explain what you are doing to "treat" your child's autism? My son has autism, and while he is b"H doing extremely well with his ABA and speech therapy I am always looking for new techniques/regimes to try (in addition to his ABA and speech therapy) that may improve his quality of life.

Thank you!

Think1st

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 12:34 pm
1. Have you tried sonrise program ? I know parents who claim it did help.

2. If you are willing to try a detox that is currently in clinical trail,nice results so far I can help you get it.

Think1st

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 12:50 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
If undoing autism was a simple as a detox, why aren't more parents doing it? Why isn't this more widely publicized? Is there research to support it?

That is a very sensible question,

Detox does not always reverse it totally I know some cases where it only provide minimal yet significantl improvement . Most MD's are lead to believe cause is unknown & so is the cure. if you know anyone who may benefit, I will gladly find a donor to provide free product.

browser

Post Wed, May 28 2014, 11:50 pm
I wrote somewhere else on this site about GAPS by Natasha Campbell McBride. She lays out a biological approach to healing psychological disorders including autism. There is tons of information in there that may help you get to the root of your sons symptoms.
Page 33 of 33   Previous  1  2  3  31  32  33 Recent Topics