Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Peach Magazine - Don't force your ideas on everyone else
  Previous  1  2  3 31  32  33  Next

merelyme

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 5:24 pm
This thread is now locked by request, at least for a cooling-off period.

If you'd like to post something under your own screen name, and it's important, appropriate, helpful, and based in fact, please pm Yael.

-merelyme, as mod

amother

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 2:37 pm
#1. My apologies for anything I may have said here found to be insulting.

#2 We cannot discredit the thousands of such accounts being experienced- they are terrible, and they continue to this very day. this link is less then 2 minutes, so easy to view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrCRSE5JKM

As to the person who asked the question about why some states with higher vaccination rates appear to have lower autism rates that is another excellent question.
And I will answer it:
The morning following a vaccination a healthy child's urine is full of mercury and/or other chemicals from the vaccine shot.
The 1 child in 50 who becomes autistic has no mercury or other chemicals in his/her urine on that next morning. This is due to a blockage in the body which causes the body to be unable to expel the poisons in time. The result is autism. Healthier bodies are less likely to have these blockages. and this depends on where we live, what we are eating etc. etc. etc. But what caused the autism was the injection of chemicals, not geographic location or diet. these 2 factors only determine the health of the children. This is why high vaccination rates in an area of greater human health will still have lower autism rates. less blockages in the children's bodies.
Here's the study I think you will find informative: http://safeminds.org/research/.....r.pdf
The key to it all is what the study calls "reduced ability to excrete mercury" see the conclusion.

I even know of an alternative practitioner in Lakewood who can restore mental health to autistic children in a few months if they are 9 years old or younger via a thorough detox the practitioner is a frum person who has done it numerous times.
Love, Peace and Health to all May we see Moshiach soon.

Yael

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:02 pm
Thread unlocked to continue the discussion in a calm rational way.

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:04 pm
If undoing autism was a simple as a detox, why aren't more parents doing it? Why isn't this more widely publicized? Is there research to support it?

sequoia

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:05 pm
Advertising charlatans who prey on confused vulnerable people?!

amother

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:15 pm
amother wrote:

#2 We cannot discredit the thousands of such accounts being experienced- they are terrible, and they continue to this very day. this link is less then 2 minutes, so easy to view.

As to the person who asked the question about why some states with higher vaccination rates appear to have lower autism rates that is another excellent question.
And I will answer it:
The morning following a vaccination a healthy child's urine is full of mercury and/or other chemicals from the vaccine shot.
The 1 child in 50 who becomes autistic has no mercury or other chemicals in his/her urine on that next morning. This is due to a blockage in the body which causes the body to be unable to expel the poisons in time. The result is autism. Healthier bodies are less likely to have these blockages. and this depends on where we live, what we are eating etc. etc. etc. But what caused the autism was the injection of chemicals, not geographic location or diet. these 2 factors only determine the health of the children. This is why high vaccination rates in an area of greater human health will still have lower autism rates. less blockages in the children's bodies.
Here's the study I think you will find informative: http://safeminds.org/research/.....r.pdf
The key to it all is what the study calls "reduced ability to excrete mercury" see the conclusion.

I even know of an alternative practitioner in Lakewood who can restore mental health to autistic children in a few months if they are 9 years old or younger via a thorough detox the practitioner is a frum person who has done it numerous times.

Can you explain the chemical process by which the "poisons" in vaccines -- which have not included any mercury derivatives in more than a decade -- are transformed into mercury in the urine?

And am I getting you right in saying that Mississippi has the highest rate of human health in the US, and therefore it makes sense that even though vaccines cause autism, it has both the highest vaccination rate and the highest autism rate?

Can you also explain what a "blockage" in a human body is. What causes a "blockage" in the human body? And, in particular, what would cause a "blockage" in a human body when the child is only 1 year old (the age at which MMR is administered). Or are you saying that vaccines can only result in autism after the child is old enough to have a "blockage," meaning that vaccines administered before the child is given any solids (for example) are safe?

Finally, you refer to one doctor in Lakewood who performs a detox, by which I assume you mean chelation or similar procedure. Indeed, this is a relatively common way to try to reverse autism. Given that it is so common, can you point me to a peer-reviewed article in a reputable journal evaluating the efficacy of such procedure?

scrltfr

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:16 pm
amother wrote:

And I will answer it:

You unlocked the thread for this? Seriously? Can this doctor "ungay" people too?

smss

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:17 pm
amother wrote:

what mercury?! the only shots that still contain mercury are some brands of the flu shot. all other vaccines are mercury-free.

amother

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:18 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
If undoing autism was a simple as a detox, why aren't more parents doing it? Why isn't this more widely publicized? Is there research to support it?

FYI, the FDA is threatening to take action against companies (Small Pharma?) marketing these detox products.

http://www.webmd.com/brain/aut.....ments

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:46 pm
amother wrote:
FYI, the FDA is threatening to take action against companies (Small Pharma?) marketing these detox products.

http://www.webmd.com/brain/aut.....ments

Well, how would the FDA make money if we eliminated autism? Conspiracy, I tell you.

amother

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:52 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Well, how would the FDA make money if we eliminated autism? Conspiracy, I tell you.

Well, the FDA could make even MORE money by putting more poisons in the vaccines, causing more "blockages." The Big Pharma could sell "mercury in the urine" testing kits, to test for all of the "poisons" that are metabolized as mercury. Then Little Pharma could make money on chlelation kits. Which are subject to FDA regulation, so still more money for the FDA.

Its a win-win.

Except in Mississippi. Where kids don't get blockages.

5*Mom

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 5:07 pm
scrltfr wrote:
You unlocked the thread for this? Seriously?

OMG, my thoughts exactly. Rolling Eyes

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 5:10 pm
Amother posted that before the thread was unlocked. I tried responding earlier but I couldn't because it was locked. I think yael unlocked so amother wouldn't have the last word Smile

5*Mom

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 5:11 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Amother posted that before the thread was unlocked.

I noticed that. How can that even be??

imasinger

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 5:26 pm
I think amother asked for the thread to be unlocked so that she could say her piece, and then Yael posted an explanation of what had just happened.

Sad

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 5:27 pm
I tried posting between amother and yael and it was locked

sequoia

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 5:41 pm
I thought merelyme specified it had to be under your name.

Amother, seriously, do you understand what you just said? Can you explain the mechanism behind your theory?

imasoftov

Post Tue, May 13 2014, 4:10 am
Just hire an alchemist to transform the non-existent mercury into iron pyrite,

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 11:14 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:

I am doing an intense program with my child and it works. The problem is that the govt came out that you arent allowed to cure autism. Only medicine can cure , its so sad because more children can be healed. I hope to finish my program for next year so that more kids will recover like mine.

mille

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 10:25 am
amother wrote:
I am doing an intense program with my child and it works. The problem is that the govt came out that you arent allowed to cure autism. Only medicine can cure , its so sad because more children can be healed. I hope to finish my program for next year so that more kids will recover like mine.

You don't seem very sure of what this treatment even is. Can you provide any peer reviewed studies on what it is and how it works? The government doesn't "ban" treatments unless they are chemically based; many treatments are not "medicine" but are accepted because they are evidence-based treatments, meaning that it has been proven through valid scientific studies published in peer reviewed journals that the treatment works.

More children can be "healed" if, instead of treating children illegally, the doctors who believe in these treatments conduct valid research and publish their findings. If a treatment works, it will be used. I am guessing that there is no statistically significant link between any of this nonsense, and especially not a causal link.
Page 32 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics