Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Spinoff- Supper ideas for a year!
  Previous  1  2  3  4 12  13  14  Next

granolamom

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 8:55 pm
I sent mine. Thanks for putting this together

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 1:13 am
Emailed a week's worth of dinners wispalover.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 1:58 am
I emailed a week of suppers too!

lkwdmommy

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 2:09 pm
Me too!

tooperfect

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 3:08 pm
I emailed you also!

artz

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 3:09 pm
I just sent mine in. if you need help typing or anything else I'm available

shev

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 4:16 pm
oliveoil wrote:
Did anyone see that new Facebook page offering recipes for a year? Made me wonder if it was the amother from the other thread, but now I can't find it.

Yes, I was wondering the same.

m+m

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 4:57 pm
Just emailed recipes. Thank you!!

Basya

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 5:17 pm
Will there be doubles? I cook pretty standard stuff, so I can put the recipes together, but how will you handle if you get lots of the same recipe?
Does it have to be interesting or exotic suppers or is for example, meatballs & spaghetti ok too? (obviously will include the meatball recipe)

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 5:39 pm
I just sent a week's worth of recipes to you at imamothersuppers@yahoo.com

Looking forward to some good cookin'!

JAWSCIENCE

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 7:09 pm
I forwarded mine from last time along with an offer to help. Looking forward to confirmation of receipt and seeing the PDF! I will Include it on my website cookbook log when it comes!

I really hope some poster did not string us along only to create her own Facebook page with all of our recipes. Can someone check out if that is true and if so report to Yael so the member can be banned. That would be so wrong. If that is not the case I am still a little confused as to why we never got emailed last time. Many of us offered to help if it was too much for the last poster.

sarahd

Post Tue, Dec 24 2013, 6:36 am
shev wrote:
oliveoil wrote:
Did anyone see that new Facebook page offering recipes for a year? Made me wonder if it was the amother from the other thread, but now I can't find it.

Yes, I was wondering the same.

Boy, I really feel like an idiot.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Dec 24 2013, 6:38 am
there does not seem to be any such facebook group up.
I tried recipes for a year, supper for a year, a few other options, nothing.
who knows.

underthestars

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 4:07 am
I am sending my week's menu in soon. Just wondering, in case I missed it in the thread, how will we be able to get the "full cookbook" of menu's?

Sorry, I've been busy plannning a simcha and am a bit out of it.

Love the idea and would love to be a part of it if I can. Please pm me if I can be of help.

abound

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 7:20 am
I just sent my menu in.
Are we doing Shabbos?

Pandabeer

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 10:32 am
is it ok if the recipes comes from a cookbook? lot's of my recipes comes from cookbooks, magazines and some from imamother
would realy like to be part of it

banana93

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 11:01 am
Hey. This sounds great and id love to join. Let me know if u need any more design help. Sounds like its gonna be a big job!

wispalover

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 11:06 am
Thanks so much everyone. I am working with HarmonyLover who is an amazing graphic design artist. We are formatting and putting everything into a long word doc, which Harmony is putting into a book. So far I have seen the mock up and it looks amazing... Very excited and thank you all for sending in stuff.

As far as doubles- it is not a problem. I have had (so far) up to week 37 and even though there have been the same menus- every single recipe is different. Even for stuff like pizza! It is really amazing.

The recipes do not need to be unique or special- we have a mix of all kinds. The only requirement is that they are yummy!

If you are using a recipe from somewhere else- please link to the source, especially if it is from a cookbook.

Shabbat menus are not necessary, but if you send in some, I will take the mains and create a new week of menus from them.

As far as the other poster- Yael knows and is looking into it.

Thanks everyone!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 11:48 am
I'm working on my week....I didn't do the first one (thankfully!) as I had just had a baby then, but I hope to do this one.

SplitPea

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 12:42 pm
Is everyone okay with non traditional foods? We eat a lot of southern foods that are not your standard Jewish fair.
Page 3 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  4 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus