Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Apathetic kid.. mother in need of help!

lillyislaughing

Post Sun, May 08 2011, 5:10 pm
ooooof! not wine or vodka is gonna help me! after telling my kid to pick up her toys, a dozen times... she herself said.. find get rid of them pack them... I don't care. she's 6yrs old... I know this is part and parcel to age.. but seriously? I don't want to raise my kid to have a spine of cotton. I want her tough!
one friend just rounded up a a few bags of her 15yr old daughter's stuff and left them in garbage bags by the door.... as she couldn't deal with her daughter's mess any more...

what do we working mom's do to our kids? what to I do- round up her toys and leave her with nothing? NOTHING PHASES HER !!!!!

I love her but I don't love this behaviour of hers! so, anyone got some ideas? I can get other kids to pick up their toys but mine? HA! yea, I know.. murphy's law doesn't discriminate against us jews either!

comments??? please... I'm going nuts!

amother

Post Sun, May 08 2011, 7:21 pm
You might want to repost this in another area unless you are shipping your DD AND her toys off to Israel. Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions