Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
Very Funny Ikea commercial

miriam

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 9:05 pm

Link

jewgal84

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 9:12 pm
lol- very cute Very Happy !

cindy324

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 9:49 pm
Poor kid!

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 12:22 am
What a mess!!!
I wanna kiss that baby!
I wanna runkiss my baby! lol

aussiegal

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 4:36 am
OMG - horrifying!!

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 1:47 pm
yeah, im with aussiegal. I do not see why that is funny in any way.

that poor child. I always turn away from something that I am watching when I see a baby used and is crying. it always makes my heart strings pull for that poor child.

rainbow baby

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 2:15 pm
What was so amazing about that?

rainbow baby

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 2:18 pm
Seems like IKEA have had quite a few of their adverts banned. Some of them are quite funny.

queenyemk

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 2:28 pm
That was distrubing!!!
Poor kid and what a horrible mother, something you would want to report to child protection services.
I don't want to shop at Ikea anymore after that!!
Thank G-d it wasn't real!!

queenyemk

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 2:32 pm
OMG!!!
did you see the one with the young boy playing with his toys and then finds 'something' of his mothers.
What parent lets their child do a commercial like that. What kind of mind even creates a thing like that!!!

cindy324

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 2:50 pm
Quote:
did you see the one with the young boy playing with his toys and then finds 'something' of his mothers.
What parent lets their child do a commercial like that. What kind of mind even creates a thing like that!!!

Uh, do you really think that child knows what that is??

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 3:43 pm
cindy324 wrote:
Quote:

Uh, do you really think that child knows what that is??

even if he does not know what it is, that is terrible to give a little child such a thing to play with. would you give your child something like that to play with even if they did not know what it was? I hope not.

that is sooooooo distasteful. that is what society has come to.

cindy324

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 4:04 pm
Rolling Eyes Noooo, I would not give my child "that thing" to play with, but I guess that kid's parents felt if he does not know what it is, then what's the harm What

Guess they figured for the money he's getting paid for the commercial, it's no big deal.

cindy324

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 4:08 pm
Quote:
What kind of mind even creates a thing like that!!!

I guess the same kind as the one that knows what it is in the first place Idea

amother

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 5:36 pm
queenyemk wrote:
OMG!!!

what kind of mind would create a thing like that?
I myself have never used one of those, but some women I am guessing can get a lot of pleasure from that. thats how someone created a thing like that.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Wed, Sep 20 2006, 1:19 am
With today's technology, it doesnt have to be that the baby was there for more then one second.. just when she uncovered her..

BinahYeteirah

Post Wed, Sep 20 2006, 2:33 am
That's true, SevenSenses. It's just a joke. It's supposed to be funny, that her place is so messy that she can't even find her baby. It's ridiculous, that what is supposed to be funny about it.

The other one I also thought was in bad taste, but, yes, that is how secular society is.

sarahd

Post Wed, Sep 20 2006, 4:30 am
I hope everyone realizes that these are not real IKEA commercials. They were made by amateurs at home to spoof actual commercials. I don't think anyone got paid anything to star in those commercials, just a kick out of participating.

MatzosMama

Post Tue, Sep 26 2006, 7:25 am
Ok that was a bit odd..and did anyone notice that there was French spoken in the background. So is this an American made commerical? Different countries think that differnt things are "funny".

mirikush

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 7:31 pm
I suggest everyone go back and have another look...at no stage does it appear that this baby's head was covered!! The frame starts with her pulling a blanket away from the baby but we only see it being pulled from the kids torso! It's all perception!
No child was tortured injured and hey news flash babies cry all the time and don't need to be held as soon as they cry. Was it a tortured cry?? NO. Lighten up people. It was funny. Everyone needs a bit of comedy... Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links