Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
New Queen
1  2  Next

amother

Post Sun, Mar 06 2005, 11:32 pm
Can you believe it I just heard that since Queen is getting on in age they are now looking into a new Queen. And rumours has it the queen would be is not who we think it is!

miriam

Post Sun, Mar 06 2005, 11:39 pm
You don't have to post anonomously. Just becasue other people aren't interested in the topic doesn't mean you need to hide your identity.

So it's not going to be Camilla Parker Bowles?

supermom

Post Sun, Mar 06 2005, 11:59 pm
I don't understand what you are talking about maybe I am slow but could you rephrase your statement? please.

technic

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 3:45 am
amother what do u mean? I thought the queen would be the queen until she 1) abdicated 2) died or 3) did both!...next in line is charles (and the horse/fiancee) ...so how did this change???

sarahd

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 4:38 am
technic wrote:
charles (and the horse/fiancee)

LOL LOL LOL You English are so mean!! I think amother is a bit confused - after all, it would be pretty big news if they were going to replace the Queen, so you would probably have heard about it.

Or maybe it's a pre-Purim joke.

Pearl

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 4:48 am
LOL LOL LOL technic, here I go again, laughing out loud!!!

amother, I see you are all over the place/threads - probably logged in as amother, but maybe it's time to switch?

Tefila

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 4:53 am
Quote:
Or maybe it's a pre-Purim joke.

Girls c'mon it only took sarahd to relize it must be this.
Technic u of all people I thought you were mechanicly minded wha happend? LOL

Yes pnina today I've had fun, if everyone else can go on as amother then it's high time I joined the club. What do you think?( even though I'm sick w/h streppcocous) Scratching Head

P.S. feeding one of my twins whildt typing up this nonsense trust me it's not easy. But atleast now he started holding the bottle!

Pearl

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 5:14 am
good for sarahd to figure you out 8) !
and, how did it feel, being amother?
sorry to hear you're sick - refuah shlema!!!!
now, go back to sleep!

Ozmom

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 5:20 am
FREILICH
GO
TO
BED

Tefila

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 1:23 pm
Oz for that you will have to discuss w/h my twins. Coz to be up during all hours of the night that insane I am not Tongue Out

technic

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 5:28 pm
lol freilich im anything BUT mechanically minded - my name is ironic Wink ...sarahd have u SEEN a pic of the horse/fiancee? - im not being mean, im just telling it like it is Exploding anger

Tefila

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 11:00 pm
Quote:
and, how did it feel, being amother?

Pnina I felt 8) 8) 8) 8) try it and maybe you will feel that way too Wink

amother

Post Mon, Mar 07 2005, 11:54 pm
I'm not pnina but I'm trying it and I decided I don't need to be anonymous to feel 8)
I can just be my good ol'self
but for now I'm too lazy to log out and log back in again Twisted Evil so I guess I'll just have to stay amother and be yet another nonindividual in the crowd, and you'll just have to scratch your pretty heads and wonder Wink

Rochel Leah

Post Tue, Mar 08 2005, 9:50 am
I heard that Camilla Parker bowls agreed to marry charles, but is not taking on being the queen.

Pearl

Post Tue, Mar 08 2005, 10:07 am
[
Quote:
quote="amother"]I'm not pnina

I vouch for that!!!! Very Happy

Quote:
you'll just have to scratch your pretty heads and wonder Wink
[/quote]

I am not even going to try and guess....will wait patiently till somebody figures you out, and will tell us all about you Twisted Evil

and technic, good to see you are so royal loyal!!!

Rivka

Post Tue, Mar 08 2005, 4:44 pm
ha ha, I read that first statment from amother/freilich and I laughed and thought someone believed some nutter. Yes Camilla is horsey, but have you noticed that most of them are? Look at Princess Ann, not being mean, but they love horses. Ever heard of owners looking like their pets? Well just check them out for proof.
Yes Camilla will be something like a duchess or something, not even princess...oh well, can't have it all. I don't think the Queen is gonna die anytime soon, if she goes on like her mother did...Charles might die before her...that would be amusing. Then it would go straight to William who will be too interested in his great job (mind you he was the smartest royal and got into Uni. Not bad for them and we all know Harry cheated for his A-levels)
It would be funny if Edward got to be King, he'd probably turn the palace into one big set and make a TV documentary and at the same time make a fool out of himself. ha ha ha

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Mar 08 2005, 8:05 pm
boy, don't u love your royal family!!! lol

technic

Post Wed, Mar 09 2005, 3:31 am
rivka u r such an optimist - but ur scenarios sund way more interesting than what will prob turn out 2 b the reality <yawn>

Rivka

Post Thu, Mar 10 2005, 5:20 pm
I know, but hey, it's very interesting anyway. If you just look at the royal family it's like a soap. Death, jealousy, cheating, swearing, drinking and the butler did it! Who needs Eastenders when you can have "The Windsors"

technic

Post Thu, Mar 10 2005, 5:27 pm
ok now u made me laugh!!!! (ur not a closet tv critic r u? Twisted Evil )
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics