Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shevy sheitel in Israel?

binah918

Post Sat, Aug 26 2006, 11:57 pm
Anyone know where I can buy a Shevy sheitel in Israel? If so, what's the price range? Much more than the States? Thnx.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 27 2006, 1:12 am
hi
I bought 2 shevy sheitels here in israel. one this year and one 2 years ago I bought them both here cuz they are cheaper than in america.
shully is where I bougth them give her a call, I found her to be honest and really amazing with fit, cut and stlye. she is the most reasonable out there.
her number is 538-8324.
best of luck.

binah918

Post Sun, Aug 27 2006, 2:14 am
Amother, I assume she's in Jlem, 03- area code?

supermom

Post Sun, Aug 27 2006, 3:02 am
02 area code

binah918

Post Sun, Aug 27 2006, 3:12 am
oops, youre right! I'm going through a phone list, making calls to TA right now, (03).

yedidya's mom

Post Sun, Aug 27 2006, 5:16 am
I know someone who sells shevys for abt 1600 in yerushalayim. I dont know if thats on the cheap or expensive side for shevys. if ur interested I can get u her number

binah918

Post Sun, Aug 27 2006, 5:29 am
I paid 1300 for mine in the States. Although I really don't know. To the amother who posted: How much does Shully charge approx.?

ceo

Post Sun, Aug 27 2006, 6:06 am
I purchased 2 shevys in Israel when I was a kallah. the person I bought them from is no longer is business, but Tikvah Stoloff in the Rav Shefa Mall sells them, and she cut one for me once. My shevys were MUCH cheaper than in the states, I think I paid about $900 for a sheitel and a little less for a fall. The most expensive one I was shown was about $1500.

binah918

Post Sun, Aug 27 2006, 7:14 am
Thanks for the leads. Keep em coming.

Also, a question about dying my sheitel. This is my first sheitel, (kallah sheitel), so I don't have any experience. The Shevys have really great highlights, and anyway, I really liked the original colour. Should I be safe and give it back to the Shevy manufacturer in NY to re-dye it? Or is there someone here in Israel who can do a fantastic job, (I.e. keep the original highlights, etc.)? Btw, how much does re-dying cost approx.? I have no idea what to expect.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels