Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
IM looking to make a good suprize supper for my dh b-day

im my kids ima

Post Sun, Aug 20 2006, 7:14 am
we don't have a kosher place to go out to eat here where I live so I will need to make everything from scraich. does any one have any ideas? something that taste good and is quick and easy to make. bc I have 3 babys now not a lot of time on my hands u know what I mean. oh and did I forget to tell u my dh doesn't eat fish so anything else will help thanks 2 all

amother

Post Sun, Aug 20 2006, 8:23 am
I dont know of this dish is the fanciest there is but it is my dh's favorite meal and cuz its fattening I barely make it. Macaroni elbows, the little ones, mixed with chopped meat that I stew with sloppy joe sauce from the can, and garlic bread that I either make with fresh garlic, herbs, margerine and baguettes, or buy frozen and pop it into the oven. It smells heaven too.

Another easy way to cook something fancier is to buy one of those nice rice mixes, pereg, if you can get that by you, and add that to white rice, for a fancy dish thats really simple. A slice of fried fish on the side with string beans in a mustard/mayo sauce.

Good luck!

Flowerchild

Post Sun, Aug 20 2006, 8:31 am
two steaks with baked small potatoes, salad, and some kind of cake for desert. when you set the table, try to find nice and different table cloth maybe even nice dishes. put water in a bowl buy small flowers that you can take petals apart from buy tea lights put them in the bowl with the water and drissle the patles in that bowl. put that in the middle, then get also two tall candles and put them on either side of the bowl.

steak should be good because most men like steak and they usually enjoy it. bake a bday cake with candles and all and also get some shampagne or/and wine to celebrate. you can even put a suprise in the cake to make it more special and fun. also you can put rose petals on the table where youll have your meal.

if you want recipes for the steak and potatoes let me know or the cake.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus