Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Lose Weight Quickly and Easily
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 3:41 pm
trendymom wrote:
Ok thank you for that info! I am desperate to lose weight but I find it so hard to follow diets with all the holidays we have. All of my husband's sisters are on the TLC diet and are losing a lot of weight, but I can't seem to decide between that and the HCG (or KetoMist). Sigh.

I don't know anything about the TLC diet, but HHCG is fantastic. You lose very quickly (women average half a pound a day) and it is very easy to do with a great maintenance program.

Let me know if you've got any questions.

trendymom

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 4:33 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
trendymom wrote:
Ok thank you for that info! I am desperate to lose weight but I find it so hard to follow diets with all the holidays we have. All of my husband's sisters are on the TLC diet and are losing a lot of weight, but I can't seem to decide between that and the HCG (or KetoMist). Sigh.

I don't know anything about the TLC diet, but HHCG is fantastic. You lose very quickly (women average half a pound a day) and it is very easy to do with a great maintenance program.

I think the speed factor is winning LOL. I want to lose weight, like, yesterday. I have 48 pounds to lose.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 4:36 pm
trendymom wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:
trendymom wrote:

I think the speed factor is winning LOL. I want to lose weight, like, yesterday. I have 48 pounds to lose.

Just please note that you can only do the weight loss phase of HHCG for up to 50 days at a time (after which you must do 6 weeks maintenance before starting again), so you'll probably need to do around 2 rounds.

trendymom

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 4:39 pm
OOTBubby wrote:

Just please note that you can only do the weight loss phase of HHCG for up to 50 days at a time (after which you must do 6 weeks maintenance before starting again), so you'll probably need to do around 2 rounds.

Yes, I read that, thanks!

Ha! I figured out how to only quote one response! LOL

e1234

Post Thu, Nov 10 2011, 1:38 am
I have a neighbor who wants to get this in Israel.
here it's going for over 1000 nis -- does anyone know someone who will ship it to Israel for her?

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Nov 10 2011, 8:49 am
e1234 wrote:
I have a neighbor who wants to get this in Israel.
here it's going for over 1000 nis -- does anyone know someone who will ship it to Israel for her?

Ketomist can't ship to Israel because the packages sent there are X-rayed and that ruins the homeopathic spray. You also can't bring it there in checked luggage because the bags are X-rayed. You can bring it as a carry on if you tell the screening agent that you have a homeopathic medication that can't be X-rayed. They will hand examine it (and probably swab it) and give it back to you after you go through the scanner.

There is someone here who posts as HCGIsrael (not her name here, just her signature in her posts) in the HCG Diet Help thread. You might want to post there to ask her where she gets it and how much she pays for it.

Tweedledee

Post Wed, Nov 23 2011, 11:43 am
I have been wanting to try this but dont the shots cost a fortune?

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Nov 23 2011, 11:47 am
Tweedledee wrote:
I have been wanting to try this but dont the shots cost a fortune?

This thread isn't talking about the shots, but about the homeopathic HHCG spray. It works as well as shots and it is an oral spray under hashgocha. Cost is approximately $85 (including US shipping) for a 7 week supply.

Check it out at: http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831 where you can purchase it if you'd like. Watch the video there and download the free eBook there written by Dr. Simeons who originated the HCG protocol. Note that there are some differences in the food plan because Ketomist is homeopathic (such as no coffee is allowed and vegetables are unlimited in quantities at each meal as long as you only eat the allowed ones and don't mix them).

You may also want to read the information in the other thread about his here: read the additional information in this thread HCG Diet Help

Then let me know if you have any questions. If you'd like, you can PM me and I'll give you an email address to use for further communications.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 9:58 am
For all those who want to discuss HHCG without dealing with bashing posts, please see my post at:
Requesting Private HHCG Forum where I request a private forum for HHCG discussion to avoid the bashers.

Please post there indicating your interest in participating in such a forum if you use or are interested in using HHCG.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 27 2011, 8:04 am
Any info on the new ketomist site? Also, is there a new hcg forum? I cant seem to find it.

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Dec 27 2011, 2:23 pm
amother wrote:
Any info on the new ketomist site? Also, is there a new hcg forum? I cant seem to find it.

If there will be a new Ketomist site it will not be immediately. I'll post here when/if it goes online.

Yael decided she didn't want to make a separate HCG forum here.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 27 2011, 2:26 pm
Thank you. Hoping to hear about it soon.

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Dec 27 2011, 2:29 pm
amother wrote:
Thank you. Hoping to hear about it soon.

I hope so too. And, just to state so publicly, Ketomist has NOT received an order from the FDA to stop production as other companies have done. Instead, they have ceased (hopefully temporarily) on their own so that they can if possible come back in a way to prevent them from such actions.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 05 2012, 1:04 am
I am on my 2nd round of ketomist (did my first round over a year ago and gained it all back over time...)
I will be starting maintenance soon and so worried about doing it without the support group website!! cant they keep the support open and just not sell the spray?

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Jan 05 2012, 8:47 am
amother wrote:
I am on my 2nd round of ketomist (did my first round over a year ago and gained it all back over time...)
I will be starting maintenance soon and so worried about doing it without the support group website!! cant they keep the support open and just not sell the spray?

They hope to be back in full. I miss it too in the mean time. I'd be happy to try to help support you though. If you'd like, PM me and I'll give you an email address you can use.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Feb 02 2012, 12:06 pm
amother wrote:

While they're not selling it again yet, the support site is back at: http://simonesprotocol.org

Use the same log on you used previously.

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Feb 14 2012, 1:56 pm
I am very pleased to announce that this product (formerly known as Ketomist and My Fat Cure) is now back on the market now called TrimYou.

You can purchase it from the same link as before (at least for the time being): http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831

flmommy

Post Fri, Feb 17 2012, 4:19 pm
Has anyone done the research on what is more effective homeopathic HCG or real HCG?

muss

Post Sat, Feb 18 2012, 9:12 pm
I am very interested in it and thinking of getting it. My big concern is controlling myself - like any diet but also how do you do it yom tov time. purim I won't talk about but pesach is coming - as it is you are limited to what you could eat. How do you do it????
Also if you cheat, do you gain it all back quickly??
thanks

muss

Post Sat, Feb 18 2012, 10:32 pm
Besides my other questions, is it possible to write out a basic menu for a day so I can get a feel of what I could eat.
Thank you
Page 4 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise