Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Lose Weight Quickly and Easily
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

OOTBubby

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 1:47 pm
amother wrote:
This isn't the only thread on the topic.
Some things are called homeopathic and have so little of the original substance that most mainstream drs would say it's meaningless. But gotta tell you, anything with hormone in it would get me nervous, especially if my hormones were out of whack, I was on BC, etc. I don't mess with hormones.

This (Ketomist) is homeopathic and it does not contain any of the actual hormone at all. And it DOES work for weight loss.

Don't use it if you're not comfortable with it, but don't claim (especially as amother) that it contains something (or is meaningless) that it does not unless you can prove it.

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 2:35 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
amother wrote:
Some things are called homeopathic and have so little of the original substance that most mainstream drs would say it's meaningless. But gotta tell you, anything with hormone in it would get me nervous, especially if my hormones were out of whack, I was on BC, etc. I don't mess with hormones.

This (Ketomist) is homeopathic and it does not contain any of the actual hormone at all. And it DOES work for weight loss.

Don't use it if you're not comfortable with it, but don't claim (especially as amother) that it contains something (or is meaningless) that it does not unless you can prove it.

Not claiming anything. Just giving enough info for all the emptors out there to caveat themselves.

OOTBubby

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 2:41 pm
amother wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:
amother wrote:

Not claiming anything. Just giving enough info for all the emptors out there to caveat themselves.

Except that you're not giving any info at all -- just your guesses. If you have concrete info, please share it, but you aren't helping anyone with blind, anonymous speculation.

girliemom

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 2:46 pm
bubby can you explain exactly how this works?
do you need to cut out certain foods or decrease the amt. of calories you eat?
what exactly is this spray supposed to do - decrease appetite? increase metabolism? does it burn fat & muscle or just fat?
Sorry I started to read the info on the website but I lost my patience lol.
Also do I order from that site or through you?

OOTBubby

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 3:15 pm
girliemom wrote:
bubby can you explain exactly how this works?
do you need to cut out certain foods or decrease the amt. of calories you eat?
what exactly is this spray supposed to do - decrease appetite? increase metabolism? does it burn fat & muscle or just fat?
Sorry I started to read the info on the website but I lost my patience lol.
Also do I order from that site or through you?

There is a specific diet you must follow. The spray both decreases appetite and makes you lose weight fast. It only burns fat (you can test your ketones to verify that).

There really is a lot very worthwhile info on the website -- its worth trying to go through it if you're interested.

If you order through link I gave above you will be guaranteed supply that can ship immediately (and I get referral credit). If you go directly through their website without using my link you may have to wait a week or two to place the order (they only guarantee immediately supply available for previous and referral customers).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

OOTBubby

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 3:33 pm
I was PM'ed asking for the correct link for an immediate order since it seems to have been buried here some place. the correct link is http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 4:50 pm
Thanks, (I'm the member that PM'd you). I just ordered.

I am looking forward to being in touch with you and to HATZLACHA on this!

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 4:55 pm
4:50 amother. I just started Phase 2 today. If you are interested in a buddy once you start please let me know. I'll set up an email address.

OOTBubby

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 4:56 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks, (I'm the member that PM'd you). I just ordered.

I am looking forward to being in touch with you and to HATZLACHA on this!

My pleasure. Feel free to email me too if you need anything: chicagobubby@comcast.net

girliemom

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 6:04 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
I was PM'ed asking for the correct link for an immediate order since it seems to have been buried here some place. the correct link is http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831

Just tried ordering through this link but for some reason it doesn't go through. I keep on getting this message;

Your browser does not currently permit cookies. To continue with your purchase, please change your browser settings.

I followed the instuctions how to change my browser settings but still doesn't work. I generally have no problem placing orders online Sad

OOTBubby

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 6:09 pm
girliemom wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:

Just tried ordering through this link but for some reason it doesn't go through. I keep on getting this message;

Your browser does not currently permit cookies. To continue with your purchase, please change your browser settings.

I followed the instuctions how to change my browser settings but still doesn't work. I generally have no problem placing orders online Sad

I really don't know (it works for me and I know lots of others who've ordered using it). I have seen that error occasionally and it might be cured by using a different browser (or another computer if you've got one) if you've got one installed or after a reboot.

If it doesn't work and you'd like me to place the order for you, I'd be happy to do it. You would need to give me your name, address, phone number, credit card#, cc expiration & security code. You could email it to me at chicagobubby@comcast.net.

If you don't want to do that, I'd certainly understand.

girliemom

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 7:36 pm
o.k. I opened the link via mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer & was able to place the order. Thanks so much for your help - can't wait to receive it!

OOTBubby

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 7:42 pm
girliemom wrote:
o.k. I opened the link via mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer & was able to place the order. Thanks so much for your help - can't wait to receive it!

Great, I'm glad you got it to work. Use the link they email to download all the documents and to read stuff on the support site. Let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

amother

Post Mon, Aug 01 2011, 3:42 am
There is so much information on the page that I cannot find the one answer I am looking for. Does this in any way negatively impact a nursing woman? Is it advised to wait until after one is done nursing? Thanks.

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Aug 01 2011, 9:07 am
amother wrote:
There is so much information on the page that I cannot find the one answer I am looking for. Does this in any way negatively impact a nursing woman? Is it advised to wait until after one is done nursing? Thanks.

The makers of Ketomist -- http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831 -- recommend one NOT use it while nursing. They say that it can impact your milk supply.

That said, there are a number of people on their website who have used it very successfully while nursing without a problem. One of them (who did it with her physician's approval) has a long blog about it on their support site.

anonymrs

Post Mon, Aug 01 2011, 9:10 am
I would strongly advise against it if you would like to continue nursing. The diet does not allow you enough calories to supply for both you and your baby.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 01 2011, 8:22 pm
amother wrote:

I did it when my baby was 3 months old, for 40 days and lost 38lbs.
It's much harder to do than when you're not nursing but I found that if I ate a little more of the allowed foods-it's doable.
I did this at the recommendation of my doctor. Also regularly exercising and low carbing did NOTHING, I didn't lose an ounce.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 01 2011, 8:23 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
amother wrote:

The makers of Ketomist -- http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831 -- recommend one NOT use it while nursing. They say that it can impact your milk supply.

That said, there are a number of people on their website who have used it very successfully while nursing without a problem. One of them (who did it with her physician's approval) has a long blog about it on their support site.

Can I please have a link to her blog?
TIA

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Aug 01 2011, 8:25 pm
amother wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:
amother wrote:

Can I please have a link to her blog?
TIA

Here you go: http://autumnweighsin.blogspot.com/

pappymom

Post Mon, Aug 01 2011, 8:37 pm
Where can I find the diet that one has to follow while on this diet? Checked the link couldnt find it
Page 2 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise