Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Lose Weight Quickly and Easily
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 11:57 am
deech007 wrote:
Can I purchase it local or only online ? Nd were on line ?

Only online at: Trim You Spray

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Jun 16 2016, 2:11 am
e.hail wrote:
I got the spray but am waiting to try it after my period.. I know somebody
that lost her period she started the spray during the period. I am a member now
but I don't know how to get straight in the group support that I suscribe..
If anyone knows that program so well and could help me start it I would
really appreciate it.. Thanks!

I didn't read the whole thread but where can I see the phases and how to follow this diet? I desperately need to lose 6kg in 4 weeks! Please help!

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Jun 16 2016, 8:53 am
amother wrote:
I didn't read the whole thread but where can I see the phases and how to follow this diet? I desperately need to lose 6kg in 4 weeks! Please help!

You can get the information from this link.
http://trimyouspray.com/1sc-cm.....05831

It is also all in this thread -- it is worth it to read it all.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Aug 01 2016, 8:57 am
I tried the trimyou spray and had to stop on day three. I was literally starving all day for 2 1/2 days. I just couldn't continue. the hunger pains were constant. I was weak and felt unsteady on my feet. my blood sugar felt low. I had a hard time thinking straight and I stopped after a bout of severe nausea. I dont think the spray helped I was basically starving myself. all I thought about was eating food.

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Aug 01 2016, 8:58 am
amother wrote:
I tried the trimyou spray and had to stop on day three. I was literally starving all day for 2 1/2 days. I just couldn't continue. the hunger pains were constant. I was weak and felt unsteady on my feet. my blood sugar felt low. I had a hard time thinking straight and I stopped after a bout of severe nausea. I dont think the spray helped I was basically starving myself. all I thought about was eating food.

That most commonly happens if you don't do phase one (loading) properly and/or don't drink your full amount of water.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Aug 01 2016, 2:39 pm
I loaded well. ! gained close to 4 lbs. on phase 1 and drank ALOT of water. not a whole but about half a gallon.

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Sep 04 2016, 4:57 pm
Id love to lose weight for succos, I know it's hard Yom Tov, should I wait for after succos or just start, as I wanna start losing already?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Sep 04 2016, 6:42 pm
amother wrote:
Id love to lose weight for succos, I know it's hard Yom Tov, should I wait for after succos or just start, as I wanna start losing already?

If you are talking about doing HCG, I would wait till after Sukkot. First of all you don't have any Yom Tovim until pesach, giving you plenty of time to maintain and stabalize.
The protocol is pretty strict. No room to cheat, no cheat days. It kind of an all or nothing kind of diet.
You need about 4 months for each cycle. Phase 1, 2-4 days Phase 2, 21-50 days, Phase 3, 21 days, Phase 4, 21 days and on going.
If you get the OK from your LOR, I would not do Hamotzi on Shabbat and I would stick to protocol VLCD as best as possible.
If you do cheat it will take you at least 4-5 days to get back on track.

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Sep 04 2016, 6:57 pm
Thanks. I'm trying to lose for a wedding which is right after succos. Rosh Hashanah shouldn't throw me off, I'll do a Shabbos type of day and there's over 4 weeks to succos. I'm too desperate to wait. Can I truly not do it?

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 10:21 am
amother wrote:
If you are talking about doing HCG, I would wait till after Sukkot. First of all you don't have any Yom Tovim until pesach, giving you plenty of time to maintain and stabalize.
The protocol is pretty strict. No room to cheat, no cheat days. It kind of an all or nothing kind of diet.
You need about 4 months for each cycle. Phase 1, 2-4 days Phase 2, 21-50 days, Phase 3, 21 days, Phase 4, 21 days and on going.
If you get the OK from your LOR, I would not do Hamotzi on Shabbat and I would stick to protocol VLCD as best as possible.
If you do cheat it will take you at least 4-5 days to get back on track.

I agree with everything you wrote, but I did wash for hamotzi and ate a small piece of challah and I was successful.

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 11:19 am
amother wrote:
I agree with everything you wrote, but I did wash for hamotzi and ate a small piece of challah and I was successful.

If you're going to wash, it is recommended to have whole wheat or spelt matza instead of challah.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 3:10 pm
Just wanted to add an update. I did this diet 7 years ago, and went from 189 lbs to 135 lbs. I'm now 145, and that's only because my doctor upped one of medications that causes weight gain.

Seven years is a long time to go off of a diet, and have the results stay stable. I've also lost all cravings for sugar, and even some fruits are too sweet for me.

This protocol WORKS! (I am no relation to OTTBubby. I didn't even get my HCG from her.)

miami85

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 9:35 pm
What's going on with the simeon's website? How long does "maintenance" take? I wish there would've been some warning.

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 11:55 am
miami85 wrote:
What's going on with the simeon's website? How long does "maintenance" take? I wish there would've been some warning.

I'm not sure what youre asking, but Dr. Simeon is not alive.

Here are some good videos about pp who maintained for years.
Good luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCg1H-GO3Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BgtW2aRhAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9prxuNOxaSE

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 7:15 pm
The Trim You website is back up. This is only for users of the Trim You HHCG spray who received log on credentials when they purchased.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise