Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Lose Weight Quickly and Easily
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

skazm

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 5:41 pm
asking my doctor.

skazm

Post Mon, Apr 30 2012, 12:02 pm
My doctor (really awesome doctor, frum guy, delivered my baby) said he cannot support Simeon's approach as the HCG effectively makes you hyperthyroid... and honestly looking at that diet I know that if I did such a strict diet I would drop tonnage very quickly. In any case, it may work...but at what cost?

http://www.medpedia.com/questi.....inked

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Apr 30 2012, 12:05 pm
skazm wrote:
My doctor (really awesome doctor, frum guy, delivered my baby) said he cannot support Simeon's approach as the HCG effectively makes you hyperthyroid... and honestly looking at that diet I know that if I did such a strict diet I would drop tonnage very quickly. In any case, it may work...but at what cost?

You should certainly listen to your doctor and your medical advice. However, please do not assume all doctors agree with that. I have been told by many doctors that it was a very good idea (noting that it is for a short, limited time).

amother

Post Mon, Apr 30 2012, 6:52 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
skazm wrote:

You should certainly listen to your doctor and your medical advice. However, please do not assume all doctors agree with that. I have been told by many doctors that it was a very good idea (noting that it is for a short, limited time).

I agree with you ootbubby. My doctor actually introduced me to this protocol and yes it's for a short time only.
I'm hypothyroid, by the way and I haven't needed in any change in medication while on this.

mushmom

Post Mon, Dec 31 2012, 8:54 pm
I have a q re the hcg spray, hope someone can answer: I tried it a few months ago, lost some weight but wasn't able to complete the round. I took it along with me when we travelled, wrapped up in something in my suitcase. Is it now garbage or should I try it and see if it's curbing my hunger? I was planning on starting phase 2 tonight . Would love an answer if u have one thanks!!

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Jan 01 2013, 7:00 am
mushmom wrote:
I have a q re the hcg spray, hope someone can answer: I tried it a few months ago, lost some weight but wasn't able to complete the round. I took it along with me when we travelled, wrapped up in something in my suitcase. Is it now garbage or should I try it and see if it's curbing my hunger? I was planning on starting phase 2 tonight . Would love an answer if u have one thanks!!

There is no way to know if your spray is still good or not. I've had a bottle ruined that way (it's the x-ray that's the problem), but I also had a bottle that was okay. For traveling, you need to take it in your carry on and hand it to the screener and tell them it is a medication that cannot be x-rayed -- they will do a swab test on it and give it back to you when you pass through the screening. You can always try the bottle you have and see and if it's no good you can order a new one at http://trimyouspray.com/cmd.php?af=1205831

amother

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 12:49 pm
I would love to try this but I hate following written word I need someone to sit and explain to me what to do.
Is there any doctor in Brooklyn that I can go to that will do that? Also what happens if I'm on birth control?

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 12:55 pm
amother wrote:
I would love to try this but I hate following written word I need someone to sit and explain to me what to do.
Is there any doctor in Brooklyn that I can go to that will do that? Also what happens if I'm on birth control?

I have no idea about doctors doing this. BC isn't a problem.

amother

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 1:00 pm
Thanks for the quick reply do you know if there is someone to talk to that can explain exactly what to eat and what to do?

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 1:05 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply do you know if there is someone to talk to that can explain exactly what to eat and what to do?

I have no idea; I am not in NY. But their website is fully explanatory and provides forums in which you can ask and get questions answered.

amother

Post Thu, Dec 19 2013, 7:20 pm
I know this is an old thread but I want to know if you are still selling the spray and also if you have a list of kosher foods included I. The diet?

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 5:28 am
amother wrote:
I know this is an old thread but I want to know if you are still selling the spray and also if you have a list of kosher foods included I. The diet?

First of all, I don't sell it personally. The place you can purchase it from is: Trim You Spray

As far as kosher foods go, most of what you eat is chicken, meat, fish, vegetables, fruits. The few other processed products that are helpful and which are kosher are Walden Farms dressings (not all are acceptable, Trim You gives you details which can be used), Braggs Liquid Aminos (flavoring, like soy sauce), melba toast & grissini bread sticks which are available with a hechsher.

Ahuva Shoshana

Post Thu, Feb 13 2014, 8:50 pm
I would like to know if anyone had a negative experience with HCG. I had a lap band six years ago.
I was unsuccessful in losing weight. I recently had an endoscopy which showed that I had developed barrettes in my lower esophagus (this is something that needs to be watched because it can turn into
"YENE MACHLE" chas veshalom. The doctor advised me to loosen my band all the way or remove it and to make sure that I do not vomit, since the vomiting is what causes the barrettes. I still am over 100 lbs.overweight. I must lose weight because of other health concerns. I am very scared to try anything new because of my terrible experience with the lap band. Therefore can anyone tell me if there are
health concerns with using HCG. Thanks.

cbg

Post Thu, Feb 13 2014, 9:07 pm
Ahuva Shoshana wrote:
I would like to know if anyone had a negative experience with HCG. I had a lap band six years ago.
I was unsuccessful in losing weight. I recently had an endoscopy which showed that I had developed barrettes in my lower esophagus (this is something that needs to be watched because it can turn into
"YENE MACHLE" chas veshalom. The doctor advised me to loosen my band all the way or remove it and to make sure that I do not vomit, since the vomiting is what causes the barrettes. I still am over 100 lbs.overweight. I must lose weight because of other health concerns. I am very scared to try anything new because of my terrible experience with the lap band. Therefore can anyone tell me if there are
health concerns with using HCG. Thanks.

I only know about real HCG, not homeopathic. If something can turn into "yene machla", or it runs in the family, you should not take HCG. Although HCG does not cause it, if there is something already there (bad cells) it can make it grow. This was my understanding. I have done HCG in the past, and I am doing it now. DH needs to lose 50lbs. Can not take HCG because he did have "yene machla". On the other hand the doctor said if he loses 40-50 lbs he can get off the medication.

amother

Post Fri, Jul 11 2014, 5:41 am
I just had my first protein and I basically gained 1 lb!!! what should I do?

amother

Post Fri, Jul 11 2014, 6:40 am
amother wrote:
I just had my first protein and I basically gained 1 lb!!! what should I do?

I'm not sure I understand your question...
But basically trust your body to regulate itself, if your only eating the allowed foods, it'll be OK.
Weigh yourself only in the morning before getting dressed and make sure to eat only when you're hungry.
I've done a couple of rounds and it works!

deech007

Post Wed, Oct 01 2014, 7:23 pm
Is it kosher

xyz

Post Wed, Oct 01 2014, 9:41 pm
I have been struggling with weight issues basically all my life. But around a year ago I got to the point where I hated myself (and I must add that I'm a happy natured person normally)! I was about 80 pounds overweight!! Started having some health related issues as well like prediabetes symptoms, high blood pressure, yadyadyadya. To make a long story shorter, I was readying myself for the lap-band when my dr suggested a new approach!! There's a new FDA approved miracle drug on the market! It's called qsymia! So far it works like a charm just like the lap-band would have worked minus the throwing up which ends up being dangerous! I strongly recommend this new diet pill!! If you want more info visit their site! (I'm not a paid advocate for them but Im living proof that it works!!) it's not very popular just yet since its relatively new and you have to be under drs care which is also what I like about it. Cuz it's not like some kind of spray that you just do on your own!!! It's a drug that consists of two things. A metabolism booster. Two a appetite surpressor!! Trust me it works!!! I eat all regular foods! No special diet I just get satisfied quicker so I need less food! Im already halfways to my goal in 9 months!!!!

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Oct 02 2014, 7:44 am
deech007 wrote:
Is it kosher

Yes, kosher, pareve under Chof-K.

deech007

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 6:57 am
Can I purchase it local or only online ? Nd were on line ?
Page 7 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise