Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
Funny quote of the day from my toddler

Mommeeeeeeee!

Post Thu, Oct 28 2010, 12:52 pm
"I hit dd. Please Mommy can you put me in time out?" Surprised

And some gems from earlier in the week:

While being hugged really hard: "Mommy, little boys are for KISSING, not for SQUISHING!"

While sharing mozzarella sticks at the pizza shop, where they served marinara sauce on the side in tiny little plastic condiment cups : "I want some of the red techina!"

I was showing him a jewish holiday board book and asking him how many he could identify from the pictures. We got to the page that had a menorah and dreidel on it, but ds couldn't remember the word chanuka, so instead he started singing, "Latkele, latkele, hop hop hop..." Ok, this one sounded a lot funnier when it actually happened...

This one is from a little while back, not sure if I posted it before, but I put a pair of overalls on him which have a pocket on the bib. Ds looked down at himself intently for a few seconds, then looked at me and declared adamantly, "I have a pocket and I am NOT a kangaroo!!!"

Insomniac

Post Thu, Oct 28 2010, 1:29 pm
HE SOUNDS ADORABLE!!!

Brown

Post Thu, Oct 28 2010, 2:02 pm
Can our sons be friends? Here are a few of my toddlers chochmos.

When my husband said- you're a cheerful boy aren't you? Ds gave him serious look and answered "babies are sometimes happy and sometimes cry".

I told ds "I'm not your pillow" - his reply "but you're like a big teddybear".

Walking home Friday night without my husband "Don't be sad Mommy, I'm with you." I guess looked upset but hadn't said a word.

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, Oct 28 2010, 9:18 pm
Both boys sound really cute!!

My DS is younger, but after sitting in the sun for a few minutes today, he pointed to his legs and said, "Pants too hot!" I couldn't stop laughing. Smile

Mini Cookie

Post Sat, Oct 30 2010, 10:09 pm
I was reading DD a story about farm animals. When we got to the cow she looked at me and asked "so when you squish all the milk out of the cow's belly he's dead?"

Aidelmom

Post Sun, Oct 31 2010, 12:44 am
"Tatty has a teddy beard."

greenfire

Post Sun, Oct 31 2010, 6:12 am
Mommeeeeeeee! wrote:
I put a pair of overalls on him which have a pocket on the bib. Ds looked down at himself intently for a few seconds, then looked at me and declared adamantly, "I have a pocket and I am NOT a kangaroo!!!"

this is a winner Hooray Nervous

In the kitchen

Post Sun, Oct 31 2010, 6:26 am
adorable!
Thanks for sharing. LOL

deech007

Post Sun, Oct 31 2010, 6:49 am
when potty training my oldest he tried to make # 1 and did not go so he asked me' ima my private is not working right know maybee we puty batteries '

mamochka

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 8:42 am
Would like to add one of our funny moments.

My 5 yo this Motsei Shabbos:
"I was not made it Russia, so I do not speak Russian".
(we encourage our kids to speak Russian at home)

It took me awhile to stop laughing

hannah95

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 10:46 am
I was babysitting my 6 years old nephew yesterday, and when bed time came, I sait "I think it's time to go to bed, let's get ready" and he answered "You think too much ! let's not think"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics