Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births
Mazel Tov - I just joined the bubby club
1  2  Next

yentaof8

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 10:01 am
Mazel Tov - My dd just had a boy which upgraded me from proud mommy to uber-proud bubby!! I was with her the entire time and witnessed the most beautiful miracle. I wish this experience on all my fellow imamothers and sooner then you think, you'll all acquire membership!

Mina

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 10:17 am
mazol tov!!!!you should have lots and lots of nachas!!!!

life'sgreat

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 10:20 am
Awwww! Mazal Tov Bubby! Cheers

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 10:57 am
mazel tov !!! מזל טוב
Flower Flower
l'chaim Drunken Smile Cheers לחיים

Barbara

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 11:24 am
yentaof8 wrote:
Mazel Tov - My dd just had a boy which upgraded me from proud mommy to uber-proud bubby!! I was with her the entire time and witnessed the most beautiful miracle. I wish this experience on all my fellow imamothers and sooner then you think, you'll all acquire membership!

Mazel tov. But I don't think I want to join that club sooner than I think I will.

bubby

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 11:38 am
From one Bubby to another...it's the best club in the world!! I know exactly how you feel, I've been there for every one of my DGC births.

HUGE Mazel Tovs!!

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 12:07 pm
Mazel tov! Wild to be here, isn't it ;-)

HindaRochel

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 12:30 pm
MAZEL TOV Hooray Hooray Cheers

Only simchas!

Marigold

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 1:03 pm
Mazel Tov!

(am I crazy? for some reason I don't think I'd ever want my mom or mil to be present at the births of my kids embarrassed )

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 2:35 pm
Paddington Bear wrote:
Mazel Tov!

(am I crazy? for some reason I don't think I'd ever want my mom or mil to be present at the births of my kids embarrassed )

No, you're not; I would have been thrilled to have the bubbies nearby, like in the same city and able to pop in within the hour, but not much closer. I did offer DD to come to the hospital if she thought my being in the building would be reassuring but I left her in good hands with my son in law (ok, after a certain point not literally) and the hospital staff. And I was fairly close by.

BTW, how old are you? Most members of the club would not voluntarily use such a small font ;-)

freidasima

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 2:41 pm
Mazeltov!
Boy are you right about the font...

frumluv

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 3:02 pm
Mazel Tov!!!!

lee

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 3:51 pm
mazel tov! I am a bubby also . every time I am with my granddaughters my heart feels like it going to burst ! this felling never goes away each time I see them I feel blessed. I also feel how much hasem loves me. the most exciting things is I could never explain my daughters how much I love them, now that they have babys they know! mazel tov again !

Marigold

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 4:28 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Paddington Bear wrote:
Mazel Tov!

No, you're not; I would have been thrilled to have the bubbies nearby, like in the same city and able to pop in within the hour, but not much closer. I did offer DD to come to the hospital if she thought my being in the building would be reassuring but I left her in good hands with my son in law (ok, after a certain point not literally) and the hospital staff. And I was fairly close by.

BTW, how old are you? Most members of the club would not voluntarily use such a small font ;-)

Not nearly old enough to be a bubby, although my eyes aint what it used to be Smile !
(However I am a great-aunt (twice) which isn't the usual considering my age!)

ra_mom

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 5:00 pm
Mazel Tov!

ESB

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 8:58 pm
Mazel Tov!

good wifey

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 11:44 pm
Mazal Tov!

smilethere

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 5:40 am
Such wonderful news! Mazal tov and lots of nachas.

smilethere

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 5:41 am
Barbara wrote:
yentaof8 wrote:

Mazel tov. But I don't think I want to join that club sooner than I think I will.

Yeah, one day at a time please.

willow

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 7:08 am
Awwww! A Huge Mazel TOv!!!!!!!!1
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births